Home Non Cigar Related

St. Jude Classics Golf Tournament

Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
Guess who just got asked to caddy in the St. Jude Classics? This guy did! I'm extremely excited and really want to do it, but there is only 1 problem. I'm going to summer school and I'm not sure If I'd be allowed to miss class for the tournament. I don't know who I'd be caddying for yet, probably some local golfer, but the caddy master called me and asked if I could caddy. Hopefully my prof won't have a problem.

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I know you're in TN, but are you near Memphis? That's awesome to be a part of the classic. If you don't know the town, I can tell you places to smoke...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I know you're in TN, but are you near Memphis? That's awesome to be a part of the classic. If you don't know the town, I can tell you places to smoke...
    I actually live about 3 minutes a way from the wolfchase mall. It has a "Tinderbox" in it. A new Tinderbox just opened in east memphis on poplar. It's great. It has HUGE selection of sticks and a smoking lounge
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    Martel:
    I actually live about 3 minutes a way from the wolfchase mall. It has a "Tinderbox" in it. A new Tinderbox just opened in east memphis on poplar. It's great. It has HUGE selection of sticks and a smoking lounge
    My wife works about 2 minutes away from Wolfchase. I've been to the new Tinderbox (nice you can smoke there, unlike Wolfchase). It's huge. Tried the other place right across the street, but they were rude. I work right down the street from Madison Tobacco, in Midtown.

You ever been to Havana Mix? I haven't tried it yet.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Thanatos0320:
    Martel:
    My wife works about 2 minutes away from Wolfchase. I've been to the new Tinderbox (nice you can smoke there, unlike Wolfchase). It's huge. Tried the other place right across the street, but they were rude. I work right down the street from Madison Tobacco, in Midtown.

You ever been to Havana Mix? I haven't tried it yet.
    Yea the tobacco corner people aren't too friendly. they don't take me seriously because of how young i am and just kind of look down on me. I have actually been to Havana Mix twice. The people there were pretty friendly. They have a nice a pretty decent selection of cigars and have a nice smoking lunge. They recently moved to a knew location. They have quite a few events too. There is a Tinderbox out in Collierville with a really big walk in humidor and a nice lounging area too. You should go out there and check it out if you haven't already been. They get a few cigars that the other Tinderboxes don't get.