Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Some pictures...

I have thrown a few pictures together. Lassy was talking about my cat's again, so here they are. George and Chew.

Comments

• Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    It's awfully mean of you to shave a hand print into your cat's belly.......

Cute cats :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Cool Kats Doug ...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I like the jumping photo.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TheShaun:
    It's awfully mean of you to shave a hand print into your cat's belly.......

Cute cats :)
    Yeah, that's George. If you tried that with Chew...You would be going to the hospital to have a cat removed from your arm.

George will come and lay beside you and roll over so you will give him a belly rub. Never seen another cat that will sit there for a half an hour while you rub his belly.

The hand is just an impression of my hand.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Cool Kats Doug ...
    Why thank you.

phobicsquirrel:
    I like the jumping photo.
    Yeah, it's hard to tell by the picture, but the cat on the ground (Chew) is actually coming up from behind George and George jumped straight up in the air.
    I was standing there with the camera and saw Chew stalking George and knew it was going to be a good shot.

George can jump about four feet straight in the air when he gets ambushed like that, it's hilarious.
  • Options
    Here is my crazy Persian Carmela... image
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Those are some incredible eyes...I don't think I've ever seen a cat with orange eyes. Cool.

One of your cats looks just like mine Doug...the picture that has them both on the couch facing the camera, the one in front looks like my cat.
  • Options
    I almost forgot....my Persian Carmela likes to light up with me... image
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200:

Holy Crap !!! Halloween EYES !!! Cool kitty kat though ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    AQUADGIO1200:

I LOVE the teeth too !

He's adorable. He looks like a miserable sod with those teeth and eye's. Poor guy.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    AQUADGIO1200:

I LOVE the teeth too !

He's adorable. He looks like a miserable sod with those teeth and eye's. Poor guy.

I bet he's as spoiled as yours Doug. Pets can really take hold of your heart ...I know my dogs have. We used to have a huge red cat that was really awsome and cool, passed away about 3 years ago ...I still miss that rascal --he had attitude !
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Very handsome cats Doug. We have a black cat named Batman. Hell of a personality on him too.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    Very handsome cats Doug. We have a black cat named Batman. Hell of a personality on him too.
    Thanks Rob. Post a picture of your cat.

It's funny you mentioned the personality thing. That is why I am so attached to these two. Never had cat's like them before. Said to the wife many times, that I would never own another cat that wasn't all black. I don't know if it is the color or what but these two are a hoot, and it's the only difference I can put my finger on.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    This is the cat that haunts my dreams......

WOW what a Punum!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    This is the cat that haunts my dreams......

WOW what a Punum!
    I have to find a Halloween costume for her...i'll post new pic when shes all dressed up.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    You sure that's not a small Wookie?
  • Options
    I'm with ya Doug. Something about black cats. They just have so much personality.

Here's one of Batman:

• Options
    Batman is very flexible, he must practice Kitty-sutra
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Only you would think of Kama Sutra for cats.....
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like cats

in my Chinese food.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Hey, you gotta stay flexible if you're gonna fight crime.
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    Lasabar:
    How do you think Kitties are made?
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    TheShaun:
    Lasabar:
    How do you think Kitties are made?
    Doggy style?
  • Options
    I was out cutting some old, high branches off the apple tree this afternoon, and this fella decided to drop by for a look.

We always put the apples that fall from the tree in a garbage can in the alley out back and he was actually coming to have some apples. If we don't put them in the alley... he comes into the yard and helps himself. Makes a mess of the tree and or course the lawn. Apples go thru a bear FAST

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap Laker... I was mad when I got rabbits in my yard..
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Laker! I'll second that, I get pissed when I get deer and turkeys in my yard eating my shrubs.

I have a pear tree with a lot of droppings, I know we have black bear in our general area, I'd really not like to meet one up close and personal!
  • Options
    YankeeMan:
    Damn Laker! I'll second that, I get pissed when I get deer and turkeys in my yard eating my shrubs.

I have a pear tree with a lot of droppings, I know we have black bear in our general area, I'd really not like to meet one up close and personal!
    This guy has been coming here for a couple of years now. I think his mom taught him about the backyard food source. Living here (very rural) you see them all the time. There are four Racoons that frequent the trees as well. They tend to leave the garden alone.

The bears are not aggressive at all. This guy stood up from the other side of the fence when I was moving a branch close by. I didn't even know he was there until he stood up to see what all the noise was about, and he was like ten feet away. You would NOT want to get between them and a cub or their food, but for the most part they just come and go and don't bother people or their animals. You get used to them.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At that point I would have had to change my shorts!
  • Options
    Is this the part where I make the joke about there is a Bear in your backyard and that can mean only one thing.... That if you want to keep the bear out of your yard then put an END ZONE in there!

I'm a Packer fan and there are allot of Bear's Jokes out there!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Is this the part where I make the joke about there is a Bear in your backyard and that can mean only one thing.... That if you want to keep the bear out of your yard then put an END ZONE in there!

I'm a Packer fan and there are allot of Bear's Jokes out there!
    LMAO!! I grew up in the Quad Cities (Bettendorf, Iowa) so everyone was Bears fans. My dad was from Wisconsin and he is the most hardcore Greenbay fan you have ever seen. He used to dress me in Packers stuff before they were popular. Needless to say I got a lot of teasing about how the Bears were better.

My dad is so hardcore he has every Greenbay Packer report for like the last 40 years. He got doubles and made place mats out of them and put them on the dinner table.

Cool pictures of the bear by the way.