Home General Discussion
Options

Your unjustified cigar fears?

2»

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That I'm not storing them right or taking proper care of them .when ever I get one with burn issues my first thought is what did I do wrong,
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:
    I used to worry about blind purchases on the sprint sale and on various devilish sites but, I got over it.
    What do you mean Bob? Cause you haven’t actually seen the sticks in person and held them in your own two hands kind of thing? Or do you just randomly go on the sprint sale, close your eyes and wait to click the buy now button and hope you got a good deal on a cigar you wanted???

Thats funny. I have done it on the Devil site but its usually after a lot of bourbon. 2 days later you get a Winning Bid Confirmation email that you do not remember.
    I thought I was the only one! We should start a support group!

Its like bombing yourself. You just have to hope is was something you wanted sober
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    My current fear is smoking the discontinued blends that are still in my humis. Once I smoke them, if I love them, that's the last I'll ever see of them.
    ^^^ Nestor Reserve 2000 ^^^

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    wwhwang:
    My current fear is smoking the discontinued blends that are still in my humis. Once I smoke them, if I love them, that's the last I'll ever see of them.
    ^^^ Nestor Reserve 2000 ^^^

For me, I'm afraid of losing the Room 101 OSOKs, the old Padillas, old blend Camachos, and some discontinued AJ blends.