Home Ratings & Reviews

Anyone Tried Delirium?

I have a Diesel Delirium sitting in my humi and for some reason I just always pass over it when I choose a stick. Its the only Diesel I have left I think that is why. Whats it like and should I keep it for awhile or smoke now?

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not tried one yet, but I think I have one in the humi as well. I really like Diesel, but only with age on them. I try to buy them and throw them in a cooler for at least 6 months. The UHC with some age on it is a great cigar IMO. Personally, I would let it rest as long as you can.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was great as well as the other Diesels I have had. Although, everyone of them seems to kick me hard in that final third.
  • rsherman24:
    Have not tried one yet, but I think I have one in the humi as well. I really like Diesel, but only with age on them. I try to buy them and throw them in a cooler for at least 6 months. The UHC with some age on it is a great cigar IMO. Personally, I would let it rest as long as you can.
    I might save it for when I get back to America for celebratory cigar.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Give it some time..... there peaky like a 2 stroke if there young, i think the liga does well to sit and marry. But I did find it a pretty good cigar. didnt seem to burn as long as I wanted to, right around and hour or so.

Aj
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I was bombed 4 of them. I smoked one right away, and wasn't impressed. However, this was right after they came out. So, they were pretty young. The other 3 have been, and will continue to sit in my humi. I'll try another one here (kinda) soon.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I smoked one 2 weeks off the truck and found it to be surprisingly bitter. Strange for a cigar to be bitter. Had another a few weeks ago(aged 8 months) no bitterness, good not great cigar.