zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Pm being sent
    replied
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:

You will need that after the gang war.
    Nah, only suposed to send 12 cigars and we know everyone follows the rules and knows how to count.

Zeebra, payment has been sent and PM with the address
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the best designed coolidor I have seen, copied the photo for reference. May I ask why your selling it?
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    That is the best designed coolidor I have seen, copied the photo for reference. May I ask why your selling it?
    I down sized my cigar collection by a lot. So I dont need this anymore. Sale over at OLH if anyone is interested. (sorry I didnt post here, but the PM/Notifications here is horrible)
  • Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    that is the best coolidor i have seen so far. nice job designing it
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    jd50ae:
    I down sized my cigar collection by a lot. So I dont need this anymore. Sale over at OLH if anyone is interested. (sorry I didnt post here, but the PM/Notifications here is horrible)
    EDIT2: nevermind, understand what OLH is now
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    zeebra:
    jd50ae:
    Is it not sold yet? I'm interested in buying it but thought it was sold?
    coolidor is sold. I have some smokes for sale left over at onlinehumidor
  • Options
    We ran into some issues trying to send the cooler but worked something out for the innards. Now all I have to do is find the cooler and I am all set

photo IMG_9325.jpg

Then the crazy guy also sent these!!! Some might look familiar to you and I'd bet some of you My Father guys might be a bit Jelly.

photo IMG_7945.jpg
    photo IMG_0562.jpg
    photo IMG_6130.jpg
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice rob!! I know zeebs got some good taste and damn now it's time too fill it!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you have a new/empty 150 quart cooler?
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    So, you have a new/empty 150 quart cooler?
    Not yet. Still got to get the cooler these were made for. I think cooler selling season is over around here (even though it's 90 to100 degrees). Walmart was selling them but had been out for a while. Aside from three Walmarts and one Academy sporting goods store I haven't been looking real hard. I am sure I can find one online if I look.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just let us know once you get it.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Just let us know once you get it.
    Ha ya right, I'll do just that! I got an overflow of several 2 gallon zip lock bags holding stuff while I was waiting for this. Trust me it will be full the secnod I get it up and going