Home General Discussion
Options

My one year stick.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Votes were placed and a blind grab had been chosen. It is wonderful! Much like all you guys here. Thank you all for taking in a total insecure cigar noob and teaching me lots of great things. You all have made this community an awesome place to be and I feel I have made some great friends as well. Here is to my first year of friendship and discovery. F**k that was sappy... This stick is for you B***hes! :)

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    I also will be bombing someone as my one year celebration continues. Stay tuned next week for the impending drop.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Votes were placed and a blind grab had been chosen. It is wonderful! Much like all you guys here. Thank you all for taking in a total insecure cigar noob and teaching me lots of great things. You all have made this community an awesome place to be and I feel I have made some great friends as well. Here is to my first year of friendship and discovery. F**k that was sappy... This stick is for you B***hes! :)

Awwww, you peeked! That's too darned nice a stick to have been just a random, eyes-closed grab.... LOL. C'mon, 'fess up..... :-/)
  • Options
    Nope! I didn't peak. In fact I even mixed all of my cigars up in my humi so they weren't in the order I left them in the last time I rotated them. :)
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Nope! I didn't peak. In fact I even mixed all of my cigars up in my humi so they weren't in the order I left them in the last time I rotated them. :)

It's all good, my friend. I was just yanking your chain. It's a great stick and I hope it was enjoyed.... LOL
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother. Time flies when you're having fun.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    LiquidChaos66:

It's all good, my friend. I was just yanking your chain. It's a great stick and I hope it was enjoyed.... LOL

Lol yeah I know you were. Honestly my first grab was an Undercrown... I put it back though cause it lost in the main votes thread.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:

I hear ya man! I gotta step up my A-game though to catch up to your post counts!!!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bob Luken:

I hear ya man! I gotta step up my A-game though to catch up to your post counts!!!
    Haha! As much as I've slowed down recently I bet you will easily pass me by.