Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

There is a member with a Mail box problem(he added pics)

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Problem is he just moved in to a new house but it still has the name of the previous owners on it. I think that this mail box needs to be destroyed just so he has an excuse to put up a new mail box with his name on it. If one or two of you want to help, let me know and I will PM you the details of this mail box that needs to be replaced and leave the specifics up to you

This member said he is going to “Make me work” for the new address but I am fairly confident I have this wrapped up just as soon as the person I PM’ed checks his messages (cough cough Trident, check your PM cough cough)

The second problem this member has is his choice in pro football teams he likes, but I don’t think there is anything we can do for him here.

P.S.

P.S. = Packers Suck!

Comments

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    After hearing about your plan my wife said, "you might as well just give him our new address and grab your ankles."
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    After hearing about your plan my wife said, "you might as well just give him our new address and grab your ankles."

Too much information. Just send us that new address
  • Options
    I don't need you or your wife's help.

30 1/2 ave sound right???

But if your wife tells you to grab your ankles again grab a camera.

Ok I have that address, if anyone needs it let me know.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Before you unleash destruction you should find out if he knows the Russian womens curling team.
  • Options
    Why would that be???

I got a couple loyal believers who think a mail box should have the proper owners name on it. Thanks for the help guys. I don't want to destroy the guys house he just moved in.

If any others are just looking to update their BORKaDex for future use let me know.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    He lists curling as an interest, maybe he participate in the sport. Got to be a small community. Have you not seen the Russian womens team?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will go int the custom mail box business. Got to be a gold mine waiting to be tapped.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    I think I will go int the custom mail box business. Got to be a gold mine waiting to be tapped.

I know someone who does that. His number is 9405 5036 9930 0313 8503 39
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    He lists curling as an interest, maybe he participate in the sport. Got to be a small community. Have you not seen the Russian womens team?
    I have not seen the Russian woman's curling team. Guess I better google it
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Before you unleash destruction you should find out if he knows the Russian womens curling team.
    I do not, but damn...
    I am a curler and only a stone's throw from the local curling club at the new place.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Stones throw??? Is that some kind of curling joke?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    No pun intended, but I see it now. I can literally walk through my neighbors back yard to the club. I was also told that if I pay for a beer membership I can walk over anytime to get a pint and walk back to my house lol.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is hilarious. Get the home address as the place of work has been properly leveled.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293:
    This is hilarious. Get the home address as the place of work has been properly leveled.
    That was the plan. I actually only asked his for his new address for future use and had no intentions of doing anything with it right away. But when he decided to play hard to get and wanted me to "work for it" I figured what the heck and why not use it now.
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    FireRob:
    No pun intended, but I see it now. I can literally walk through my neighbors back yard to the club. I was also told that if I pay for a beer membership I can walk over anytime to get a pint and walk back to my house lol.
    Now that is great! How much is a "beer membership"? Is the beer included or do you have to pay for those as you order them?
  • Options
    matkn293:
    You did indeed destroy the office. That was like a **** slappin from Gojira! I was hoping you considered that part gang war and part housewarming to be honest. Not sure I can take another round of abuse from you.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    It's fun to watch these land and since it's no secret.

• Options
    FireRob:
    Now that is great! How much is a "beer membership"? Is the beer included or do you have to pay for those as you order them?
    I think it's an additional $75 on top of the normal dues.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Found this waiting for me when I went home for lunch today. More pics to follow later. Note the address line on the top package... image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    First, a package from everyone's favorite misguided football fan, FireRob: image

Next, another fine selection from Sherm (rsherman24): image

Last, but not least a little housewarming gift from Andy (ckrddsmke): image

Not only did you guys destroy the mailbox, you put some holes in my list! Thanks for the warm welcomes to the new home! In case anyone is wondering, the fourth package contained my Dogmas.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that new house came with a new built in humi. Looks like you are going to need it after the last 2 weeks.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Figured you might like the address line but I was a bit concerned half of Wisconsin would try to claim that box.

Andy and Sherm, great job!!!

Eric, hope we knocked off some of your wants and you enjoy.