Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Shizza Death of a Peckerwood

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So it's been quite a while since I posted in here and had taken a bit of a break from the Ccom forums. Been catching a lot of Shizza over that and the Man himself decided to do something about it to help kick me in the teeth and get back again..... Well I'd like to say it was just a kick in the teeth but it was more like Andr
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch. A little Shizz Nasty welcome back package. Good stuff.
  • Options
    Lmao no kidding, flat murder.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    DAMN! thats love

Aj
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Maybe I need to leave the forum and wait to be "nudged" back in. LOL Awesome selection.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm.... Viaje!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That's one nice welcome back package.
  • Options
    Yes yes and yes to all inquires and comments lol. Jim was impersonating Andr
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been trying to make out what is that second pair of sticks from the right end, just left of the Tattoos. Interesting band. Can't read it. What is that?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Been trying to make out what is that second pair of sticks from the right end, just left of the Tattoos. Interesting band. Can't read it. What is that?
    room 101 Daruma Gold... New release
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    webmost:
    room 101 Daruma Gold... New release
    Jim just rolled it in his factory... Way to smack that peckerhead Jimbo.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow what a welcome back package!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a welcome matt!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I will defend your honor Brett as this "SHIZZA" has gone on long enough. I have a package assembling already and it's about to get a bit bigger. I'll teach this menace a lesson. Anyone else want in PM for the infamous Loon Lake addy.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    90+ Irishman:
    I will defend your honor Brett as this "SHIZZA" has gone on long enough. I have a package assembling already and it's about to get a bit bigger. I'll teach this menace a lesson. Anyone else want in PM for the infamous Loon Lake addy.
    Please..... NO Jim on Jim crimes allowed....
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    90+ Irishman:
    Please..... NO Jim on Jim crimes allowed....
    Get em Jim!!!!! This Peckerwood would love to see Jim get a taste of his own medicine against Jim :P