Home Non Cigar Related

It's getting cold.

Well I get off of work this morning and SNOW!!! Wonderful Nebraska decided to skip fall and go straight to winter these past few days. What do I do? I get home and start a nice crock-pot full of homemade chili!!! (It's sitting on low right now as I type this, can't wait for tonight when it's all done!) I guess what i'm trying to get at here is, what do you like to have to eat during these cold months? I love chili and a good clam chowder (although I can't make that myself quite yet).

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you're gonna have a good night....I like firing up my Weber Smokey Mountain smoker and smoking something, either ribs, boston butt, brisket, cooking some chili and then putting it in the smoker for a little while adds some GREAAT flavor.

"Long ashes my friends."

• ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Viseron:
    Well I get off of work this morning and SNOW!!! Wonderful Nebraska decided to skip fall and go straight to winter these past few days. What do I do? I get home and start a nice crock-pot full of homemade chili!!! (It's sitting on low right now as I type this, can't wait for tonight when it's all done!) I guess what i'm trying to get at here is, what do you like to have to eat during these cold months? I love chili and a good clam chowder (although I can't make that myself quite yet).
    I know exactly how you feel. Omaha world herald was calling for up to an inch of snow friday night, so I didn't think much of it. Woke up early because I had overtime to a fcking winter wonderland. That was easily a few inchess. Good news though I heard it supposed to be sixty come Friday
  • ViseronViseron Posts: 35
    Thewelder:
    Viseron:
    I know exactly how you feel. Omaha world herald was calling for up to an inch of snow friday night, so I didn't think much of it. Woke up early because I had overtime to a fcking winter wonderland. That was easily a few inchess. Good news though I heard it supposed to be sixty come Friday
    Huzzah for cigar somoking weather on friday then. Looks like i'm gonna try to go to jakes cigars before the madness sale concert at the Pizza Shope that day.