Home General Discussion
Options

Considering an Evape/ Cigar

So I was at a concert the other day and I smelled what I thought was a very aromatic cigar but it was some one hitting an Evape / cigar . I dont know if there is a point to buying one other than maybe it would save me some money until I get back ontop of my game and to try something different. I just wanted to get fellow cigar aficionados opinions or to find out if any of you have experiences.

Comments

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    rabelrousin:
    So I was at a concert the other day and I smelled what I thought was a very aromatic cigar but it was some one hitting an Evape / cigar . I dont know if there is a point to buying one other than maybe it would save me some money until I get back ontop of my game and to try something different. I just wanted to get fellow cigar aficionados opinions or to find out if any of you have experiences.
    Ive thought about it myself... my daughter has some in stock at the shop she works at, and they look fancy and robust. I havent had a chance to try one, but i am interested in it. the 150$ price tag on the other hand... does not look so nice.

Aj