Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

That Stubble guy....(trade, you got to see this)

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Is totally amazing!!! He said he had some cigars he thought I would be interested in and asked me if I'd be interested in making a trade. Boy oh boy was I excited to trade with him just to get one of his famous nubbers. Let me say this about the nubber, if you don't have one yet I feel for ya. They are very well made and you can tell the time and effort he puts in to them down to the polishing he puts on the antler. I can't wait to try this. Speaking of trying out the nubber he sent great candidates with five new never had cigars. The 2008 and 2006 Liberty are the ones he originally approached me with knowing they were on my "most wanted" list. The Kristoff and AVO are first's for me of that brand.Stubble THANK YOU!!!!

Hope you enjoy the ones I send you (should land today) as much as I am going to enjoy these

photo IMG_9072.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Stubble-Nubbers are awesome. Nice cigars too
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Yep, that Stubble guy knows how to pack a wallop
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve talks too much but other than that he's an all around great snake killing BOTL
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there! I hope you enjoy everything....I thought you'd get a kick outta those Libertys!

ENJOY!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Ole Mr Stubble strikes again!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    You guys might have Stubble Nubbers...but you don't have wooden food skewers like me. GET ON MY LEVEL!

LOL, Nice hit...you are a sick man Stubbs