Home General Discussion
Options

A friend needs your help

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
I need your help brothers and it'll only take a minute. A friend of mine owns her own business in Santa Cruz Ca and is competing for a local grant to get much needed equipment. Right now she's neck and neck with another company and the push is on. If you have a Facebook account PLEASE go to whole foods market Santa Cruz and vote for Friend in Cheeses Jam Company. I'm trying to find a link for non FB folks and will post once found. C'mon boyz. Let's show what cigar lovin freaks can do! Forgive for not posting in NCR but I know here will get more attention. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I don't have a FB, but I'll get my wife on it.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donzo Sonzo!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't tweet, twitter, chirp, squeak or any of those other things. I do belch, scratch, and fart a good bit though and I'll vote for your friend if you can find some way for me to do it. If Kingofthecove hears about this he'll probably help also.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is done
  • Options
    Thanks guys!! It looks like it's only a FB thing but if you could maybe get other friends that do have an account it would be great. This really is a sold chick and she's now having to hand tighten every jar she makes which is giving her carpal tunnel. If she doesn't get the lid machine she may have to close shop. I hate seeing any local owned business go under but especially a friend that's dreamt of this for years and is now on the cusp of success.
  • Options
    Lets make a contest out of this. Rules coming soon in TPB
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will get my wife, daughter-in-law, 2 grand kids and who ever else I can find. I myself don't touch any of those FB type things.