Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rick/RCY Check your PM

cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rick, you have a PM.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    What is this, check Rick month? No sweat PM accepted and I apologize in advance :).....

• Options
    Technically, you offered! I just wasn't ready at the time.
  • Options
    Blah, blah, blahhhhhh, that's all I here when I get called out. See you in a couple of days Brother.

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Blah, blah, blahhhhhh, that's all I here when I get called out. See you in a couple of days Brother.

Sick-em Rick, no 1 picks on u... Wait well.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Ya know it's been a while since I out a smile on Ricks face....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

There's that new guy again....You know i'm not smart enough for a new act bro.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

mee too!!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind letting rick know who's boss again if y'all are down with that.
  • Options
    Why do I feel because I'm doing a trade with Rick, that I will be punished for all this!
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Why do I feel because I'm doing a trade with Rick, that I will be punished for all this!

Your thread, your bleepdity bleep, bleep bleep ??

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    RCY Cigars:
    cbuck:

Reply to the text Rick.
  • Options
    So I guess since there is no reasoning, all I can do is sit and wait! Oh, and have a cigar or two so I have room!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    cbuck:

Reply to the text Rick.
    Oh man, I've seen this movie and I know how it ends. Sorry cbuck, you're fvcked!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I see your math has falling off big time, lol. Thank you for the trade and your box goes out today. DC will follow soon.
  • Options
    Glad they arrived safe. I will keep a lookout for yours. Maybe I can intercept the mailman and save my mailbox! Let me know what you think of the budget sticks. Enjoy! Charlie
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice line up!! Ricky I want to hear his mailbox blow from here!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Nice line up!! Ricky I want to hear his mailbox blow from here!

??
  • Options
    BOOM! Again with the new mailbox! Thanks Rick, they arrived safely, and look whose talking about math skills! 5 became 8 became 11! I suppose I brought it on myself by unintentionally leaving out my return address. Many I have not tried, and some favorites. Which are the "budget sticks"? They all look top notch to me! Pictures will post later. Thanks again. Charlie
  • Options
    cbuck:
    BOOM! Again with the new mailbox! Thanks Rick, they arrived safely, and look whose talking about math skills! 5 became 8 became 11! I suppose I brought it on myself by unintentionally leaving out my return address. Many I have not tried, and some favorites. Which are the "budget sticks"? They all look top notch to me! Pictures will post later. Thanks again. Charlie

They are all yard gars disguised in premium bands. I had to make it look good. Any questions on age and how they were stored? Feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    Pictures of the destruction!image
  • Options
    And now that I have the picture taken, I can smoke them! Sometimes that is an issue getting pictures before some of them burn! Thanks again for the trade! Charlie
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Pictures of the destruction!image

??