Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone else notice this

Anyone else notice that C.com carries those Backwoods cigars that everybody keeps on talking about?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    dude they're machine made... idk bout that.
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    HaHa, yea they're up there. I used to smoke them occasionaly when i was younger. They were cheap and you could find them at any chain drug store. Not too bad from what i remember. Kind of sweet and smelled like pipe tobacco.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I've smoked backwoods before, very moist and actually tasted pretty good, I think it is pipe tobacco...

I don't know, it tasted like I was smoking "Red Man"
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I noticed this a long time ago, and thought it was odd. Apparently a lot of folks smoke them though.
  • Options
    Haha Backwoods, yeah I used to smoke those a long time ago, they're not bad for cheap little flavored machine mades, and they kinda make you fell like a cowboy when you smoke 'em lol. Definently not premiums but better than swisher sweets and the like.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    i seen that too! i also used to smoke them kinda a stepping stone to "real" cigars i guess. I also smoked capones once in awhile too. quick little smoke about the size of a cigarette and didnt taste to bad.