Home General Discussion

looking for suggestion.

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK I have come into possession of a gift card for a very similar cigar website.my quandary, should I try to get a bunch of average smokes or grab 2 or 3 premis I wouldn't ordinarily ?
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I would say it was a gift and it is time to treat yourself to a couple nice ones you normally wouldn’t get.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I would splurge and get the premiums.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    I would say it was a gift and it is time to treat yourself to a couple nice ones you normally wouldn’t get.
    +1

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would buy something premium that I normally wouldn't smoke. Find the average cigars when there is a deal on them.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Get some premiums. Spend your money wisely, spend other peoples money unwisely.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Family reserves!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Premium unless you really need to stock up on a go-to.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    IMHO depends on how the giftcard was obtained.

Freebie contest win or a toss from a buddy who isnt a smoker, id say blow it on gag gifts and stupid stuff.

But if this was a gift card from mom or wife then id buy a few really nice premiprems for yourself to truly enjoy or appreciate.

Aj
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:

+1
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Try some cigars that you have been waiting to try
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

Freebie contest win or a toss from a buddy who isnt a smoker, id say blow it on gag gifts and stupid stuff.

But if this was a gift card from mom or wife then id buy a few really nice premiprems for yourself to truly enjoy or appreciate.

Aj
    It was a belated birthday gift from my sister in law .

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    If it's BnB tobacco, throw the card in the trash....I'd rather pay retail than deal with those jagaloons.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    It was a belated birthday gift from my sister in law .
    yea id get a few premiprems! maybe one for your brother to keep that cigar giving mojo rolling!

Aj
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    OK I have come into possession of a gift card for a very similar cigar website.my quandary, should I try to get a bunch of average smokes or grab 2 or 3 premis I wouldn't ordinarily ?
    buy it! buy it all! squeeze the boob's do it! do it! dont think! feeeeeellll!
    Thanks for the input brothers! Went with a few I wouldn't normally buy myself.my wife was in total agreement with you guys!

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    missed this but I'm with the choice. Get something to savor while celerbrating...lets say...2K?

Congrats Bud!
    ok heres what i chose. ci gift card  photo IMG_20140621_19030_edit_1403391828983_zps78kdz8ap.jpg