Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trident is the man

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think I actively looked for a Viaje Daisy Cutter for 3 years with no luck. Did a box split with Trident and he sent me my unicorn. On top of the other Skull & Bones you will see the rare, elusive, hard to find Ciaje Skull & Bones Daisy Cutter. Called the best Viaje cigar ever made. Thanks Roman!!

Comments

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    All hail King Trident. Great stuff all around
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy!!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruler of the 3 prong get along and hard hitter. Good show.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great googley moogley..............
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Great googley moogley..............

+1
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. I'm always surprised that Farkas doesn't add a secondary band to all of his yearly/bi-yearly releases. I imagine it must be hard for someone with all of the various Skull & Bones releases to keep them all straight.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Very cool. I'm always surprised that Farkas doesn't add a secondary band to all of his yearly/bi-yearly releases. I imagine it must be hard for someone with all of the various Skull & Bones releases to keep them all straight.
    Previous releases had the Skull & Bones second band. I think I now have 1 of each except for the Big Ivan and it can seem confusing keeping them all straight.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I was gonna ask about this...I can't tell the difference between the one in the bad and the ones under it, at least from the pic.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    understanding viaje is a techinical skill. The skull and bones lines can be very difficult, and even the exclusivo lines. There are slight size differences to the skull and bones, unless it was a FOAB or a MOAB then those have been the same except afew years different.. The WMDs and fat man little boys etc have changed caps, and shapes, along with adding or subtracting cello. if you want more info...we should do it over Vherf...i would be happy to explain it with examples.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    understanding viaje is a techinical skill. The skull and bones lines can be very difficult, and even the exclusivo lines. There are slight size differences to the skull and bones, unless it was a FOAB or a MOAB then those have been the same except afew years different.. The WMDs and fat man little boys etc have changed caps, and shapes, along with adding or subtracting cello. if you want more info...we should do it over Vherf...i would be happy to explain it with examples.
    That would be cool
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    +1 That's bada$$ right there.
    WTG Trident!
    Looks like you got some great smokes to keep you busy this summer jsnake.

Bigshizza:
    Trident:
    That would be cool
    +2

And are the NHC/Surrogates "Bone Crusher" and "Skull Crusher" in any/way/shape/form related to the skull and bones????
    I always get these confused since they have similar names and the bands all look similar.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Tyland64:
    +1 That's bada$$ right there.
    WTG Trident!
    Looks like you got some great smokes to keep you busy this summer jsnake.

Bigshizza:
    Trident:
    That would be cool
    +2

And are the NHC/Surrogates "Bone Crusher" and "Skull Crusher" in any/way/shape/form related to the skull and bones????
    I always get these confused since they have similar names and the bands all look similar.
    short answer. No. they are a completely different blend. but they are infact a play on the name. each of the surrogates line is very similar to a specific brand in name.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Trident:
    That would be cool
    That would be really interesting, I agree. I have one that's got just the black and white jolly roger band, no secondary, but there's no way it's a daisy cutter. I'm just curious what it is.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.