Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gang War

Does anyone want to take my place? Let me know ASAP please.

Comments

• chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    james40:
    Does anyone want to take my place? Let me know ASAP please.
    Thats just like a deadfish to get all scurred....

jk ;) GO TEAM TRIDENT
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Il talk to the boss tomorrow, I don't think it will go over, but if you don't ask you don't receive. I will let you know by the afternoon.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Still working on this.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    you messing with my emotions there james, if patrick can take over, we may have to have a fish tank meeting at casa's to discuss gang banging chris after this
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    you messing with my emotions there james, if patrick can take over, we may have to have a fish tank meeting at casa's to discuss gang banging chris after this
    ok ok, i'll keep my ramblings to just the original gangwar thread.... I'll shut my mouth now... haha
    I will not be able to take your spot, the only way that I would be able to is if I get my target in two weeks or after. Get in touch with the team captain, and let me know. I do not want to leave any one hanging here.
    MOW badge received.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Patrick, don't sweat it bro. I appreciate you even trying, especially since you had to deal with the boss. Thanks bro.
    Sorry James, I was unprepared for it. I told Colleen about it as it was happining last year, and with everything that we have going on, I decided not to join this year. I would just need two weeks to put together the capital I would need for my hit. If worst comes to worst you can tag me in, after two weeks.
    MOW badge received.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Patrick, this answered my PM question, did not see this post when I asked
    Patrickbrick:
    Sorry James, I was unprepared for it. I told Colleen about it as it was happining last year, and with everything that we have going on, I decided not to join this year. I would just need two weeks to put together the capital I would need for my hit. If worst comes to worst you can tag me in, after two weeks.
    patrick we still have several weeks till this ends, there's plenty of time to get you in if you want
    If James can't participate, then I can step in, as long as it fits my time frame.
    MOW badge received.
    well either he's or out, not really alot of time to sit and debate, we all need to confirm either james is playing or not and who if anyone is replacing him?
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go twice if need be.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

matkn293:
    I will go twice if need be.
    oh you would you nut! getting double tapped, shiiitt! they would kill you in round 2 and fillet you just to show that the forky's got game, lol
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just getting started my friend!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Just let me know if you need me step in.
    MOW badge received.
    so whats going on? james staying in the game or not?
    we just need confirmation now and not later, dont want to find out he can not participate later, also if he's dropping out we know not to hit him,
    so sorry guys but enough of the "i dont knows" and what not,
    either your staying in or not, another week gone closer to the end,
    just confirm if your in james or not, and if we need to get a replacement, lets get that person in line,
    Fine, I'll stay in as I made the commitment. Put me last or remove me please. Thanks.
    James, as I stated if this is going to burden you I can take your place, but if you are to go last that works for me. I will stay out of the fray.
    MOW badge received.
    Patrick, I'll send you a fiver for taking my place. Thanks bro.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    If neither of you two can do it, I can step in if need be. Only if its too much of a hassle for you guys to do it. I'm not okay with death yet...lol
    No worries on the 5er, done.
    MOW badge received.
    scarlin:
    If neither of you two can do it, I can step in if need be. Only if its too much of a hassle for you guys to do it. I'm not okay with death yet...lol
    Lol I am ok with death hence why I'm in lol. Colleen is not happy but she knows what needs to be done so I feel sorry for the team I am not on.
    MOW badge received.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    scarlin:
    Lol I am ok with death hence why I'm in lol. Colleen is not happy but she knows what needs to be done so I feel sorry for the team I am not on.
    At A Boy!!!! Avenge my death
    Lol death is no joke until you've seen him, lol.
    MOW badge received.