Home General Discussion
Options

It's Payback Time

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to tell you a little about what I am up to.

When I first joined this band of misfits I knew nothing about cigars. Hung around, learned all I could before I started buying. This forum taught me quickly and well, too well. Started to get into bombing then a family crisis arose. Had to devote most of my time to that leaving me not much time for other things, but cigars were my escape. You all taught me well. I have my life back and some spare time, so you will have to put up with me now. See a lot of members that tutored me are still here and lots of new ones. I used to call this forum “The College of Cigar Knowledge” because of all the great advice you guys gave me. Really saved me lots of money and time.

Now I can give some advice, from a semi-newb perspective, but throwing bombs around is my way of showing my appreciation to you guys. My way of giving back to the forum that gave me so much I guess. You created this monster, reap the whirlwind.

Comments

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Let the games begin!

Hope ya brought your flak jacket.

Aj
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Let the games begin!

Aj

Been amassing WMD, hope I'm ready. Do you really think a flak jacket will help? Not looking to be attacked, just stating my intentions, that's all. But, any attack will be met with equal, if not greater, enthusiasm. Just sayin
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Let the games begin!

Aj

Been amassing WMD, hope I'm ready. Do you really think a flak jacket will help? Not looking to be attacked, just stating my intentions, that's all. But, any attack will be met with equal, if not greater, enthusiasm. Just sayin
    I know what ya mean... I had early hopes that there was a mutual deterrence around this place for fear of the casualties caused by WMDs being lobbed around on this poor small planet we call earth.
    Nope, you think your sending somebody to there fate... yet 2 weeks later you seem to end up without a mail box and missing hands. I love this place. I think you need the welcome back package....

Aj