Home General Discussion
Options

Cool smoking accessories...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I'm watching "Hook" with my daughter today... Captn. Hook was smoking 2 cigars at the same time with this cool silver thing. It had a singular mouth piece that joined up to a "U" shaped silver piece that holds 2 cigars. It was awesome! Any one know of any cool cigar smoking accessories that aren't common?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HERF DOG

Extremely Limited Edition
    One of a Kind
    Uber-premium

Not for sale

Features include:

Bark/growl mode --- Alerts and scares off any nearby "strangers" who might be interested in stealing your cigar or beverage.

Stalk/chase mode --- Used to keep away squirrels, cats, and other pests that may try to steal your cigar, or any snacks you have with your cigar.

Chomp/eat mode --- Good for keeping away bumblebees & prevents you from getting stung (she eats the bumblebees, it's weird).
    Also can get an add-on "cleaning" mode where she will pick up/eat any food dropped on the ground so you don't have to sweep up after yourself.

Sleep mode (most frequently used) --- Puts above modes into "standby" in case they need to be quickly reactivated, and HERF Dog will fall asleep nearby leaving you to enjoy some peace & quiet and your cigar

(Optional add-on) Keep-wife-company mode --- Can be used when wife wants to do something other than just sitting on the porch and relaxing with a cigar. This mode is best used when the wife wants to watch one of her tv shows (i.e. real housewives), or if she wants to go on a walk and you just want to sit on your a$$ and not move.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody needs one of these:

photo F0889D50-9454-449E-AA27-A88E571B7817.jpg

It's a device used to perform tobacco smoke enemas. You can google it if you like..... :-)
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously? I've heard of pissing miracles and sh*tting wonders, but farting smoke rings, hmmm
  • Options
    jgibv:
    HERF DOG

One of a Kind
    Uber-premium

Not for sale

Features include:

Bark/growl mode --- Alerts and scares off any nearby "strangers" who might be interested in stealing your cigar or beverage.

Stalk/chase mode --- Used to keep away squirrels, cats, and other pests that may try to steal your cigar, or any snacks you have with your cigar.

Chomp/eat mode --- Good for keeping away bumblebees & prevents you from getting stung (she eats the bumblebees, it's weird).
    Also can get an add-on "cleaning" mode where she will pick up/eat any food dropped on the ground so you don't have to sweep up after yourself.

Sleep mode (most frequently used) --- Puts above modes into "standby" in case they need to be quickly reactivated, and HERF Dog will fall asleep nearby leaving you to enjoy some peace & quiet and your cigar

(Optional add-on) Keep-wife-company mode --- Can be used when wife wants to do something other than just sitting on the porch and relaxing with a cigar. This mode is best used when the wife wants to watch one of her tv shows (i.e. real housewives), or if she wants to go on a walk and you just want to sit on your a$$ and not move.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I want a herf dog. :(
  • Options
    jlmarta:

It's a device used to perform tobacco smoke enemas. You can google it if you like..... :-)

I hoped you were joking... i am saddened now that i know its true.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    jlmarta:

I hoped you were joking... i am saddened now that i know its true.
    Whhhhaat? Nobodys ever "Blown Smoke Up Your ***"? LMAO

Aj
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    HERF DOG

One of a Kind
    Uber-premium

Not for sale

Features include:

I have one of these. .... check him out in action
    photo 28C144FF-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    HERF DOG

One of a Kind
    Uber-premium

Not for sale

Features include:

I have one of these. .... check him out in action
    photo 28C144FF-orig.jpg
    Nice d-Rey. Is yours an LE, rare, HTF model too?

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very LE. There's only 3 others that exist. I got the last one
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Very LE. There's only 3 others that exist. I got the last one
    Sweet :-) :-)

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    HERF DOG

One of a Kind
    Uber-premium

Not for sale

Features include:

What Breed is she? Looks just like my pitbull and sounds to be the exact same even loves to eat bees
  • Options
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    What Breed is she? Looks just like my pitbull and sounds to be the exact same even loves to eat bees
    Not entirely sure, she's a rescue.
    The place we got her from when she was a pup listed her as "lab mix" ....

Wife and I definitely think she has some pit in her.....
    We get a different answer depending on which vet we ask though --- lab, pit, doberman, weimaraner, etc. Your guess is as good as ours.
    She's right at 80 lbs, all muscle though.