Home General Discussion

KFC Pig

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
Just saw that DE is releasing a Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pig. I have one MUWAT KFC on hand, but haven't tried it yet. Are they just trying to take advantage of the elusive reputation of the flying pigs, or is this something worth looking into?
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Just just trying to take advantage of the elusive reputation of the flying pigs
    Yup.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I love me some DE stuff, but JD is a marketing genius, or at least has one working for him. How you can release a "Pig" sized stick, and pull $30 each from them (depending on which one it is) is brilliant....for the company.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, bc you have lil b1tches out there like me that will buy it.

I think it's that concept that people want what they can't have. Reduce supply and drum up that demand.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Noticed the title and thought you were calling this fat b@st@rd out in public for a showdown.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Noticed the title and thought you were calling this fat b@st@rd out in public for a showdown.
    Easy there big guy. If I ever call you out, there won't be any room for doubt. You are on a very short list though Rob, so be weary when approaching your mailbox.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    FireRob:
    Easy there big guy. If I ever call you out, there won't be any room for doubt. You are on a very short list though Rob, so be weary when approaching your mailbox.
    Now what did I ever do to you? I would rather you call me a fat pig