Home General Discussion
Options

Warning

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
On Monday I sent out three packages, two of witch landed safely. The third has not reached its destination. I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the USPS for several hours, I finally got a hold of a real person a few moments ago. I was told that since the package has not been checked in at its destination they have no idea where it is, and that this has been happening often. I was told that recently many packages have gone missing and they will try to find this for me. Just wanted you all to know about the missing packages.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that was what tracking did..? Make people accountable and find the culprits. If you have a locking mailbox, it wasn't taken from there..if it gets as far as out for delivery.. Then the insurance $$ should happen!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will see how this goes, I just want them to find it. It was checked out of Elk Grove Village at 1:00 AM and never scanned again.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Brick House, you know of all people I want them them to find this, but don't forget it's not your fault.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    On Monday I sent out three packages, two of witch landed safely. The third has not reached its destination. I have been trying to get a hold of someone in the USPS for several hours, I finally got a hold of a real person a few moments ago. I was told that since the package has not been checked in at its destination they have no idea where it is, and that this has been happening often. I was told that recently many packages have gone missing and they will try to find this for me. Just wanted you all to know about the missing packages.

You should report this to a local news person and see if they will investigate it.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Man that sucks! Good luck tracking it down.