Home General Discussion
Options

Leather cigar cases

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So I really want to pick one up. I have my main humi and my herfador. Does anyone use the leather cases all that often? How well do the cigars keep in them and for how long?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I used the Diesel one for a bit, then I think I threw it in a bomb at some point. I just kept sticks in there for the night, didn't use it for anything long-term. Worked great to protect them though.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Got the CCOM one, holds about 8 cigars, wife bought me a herf-a-dor so I never used it. Long term storage probably not so good, seal is not tight at all, slip fit. PM me if you want it, hate to see it go to waste. Probably not as nice as the brand names but try it out for free.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Got the CCOM one, holds about 8 cigars, wife bought me a herf-a-dor so I never used it. Long term storage probably not so good, seal is not tight at all, slip fit. PM me if you want it, hate to see it go to waste. Probably not as nice as the brand names but try it out for free.

hmmmmm I think I could slip you my addy in this case. ;) pun fully intended as well. I love my herfador and all but the clunky box isn't as easy to pack around sometimes.
  • Options
    I've really been loving my herfador and all. I've traveled with it at least 5 times on trips and one coming up in a few weeks. But when it comes to poker nights and goin To a B&M it's just a bit much to haul around. I've seen so really nice cases online but can't justify dropping the money they want on them yet. Plus my wife gets mad when I spend money on cigar stuff. Lol
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a xikar 3 finger case that I like to take with me to work or carry around for a day. I usually take the herfador on any trip. Mine did have a strong leather smell when it was new. Needed a good airing out and still has a faint smell to it even though it is cedar lined.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America