Home General Discussion

Pick my stick - test passed edition!

Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
photo 20140622_125922_zpsiazkfidr.jpg I just received unofficial notice that I have passed 2 tests necessary to stay in grad scool at the PhD level. :) so what should I smoke?

OSOK
Opus X
Alec Bradley fine and rare
Habanos H Upmann
Avo 88.

help!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Fine and rare, title fits the occasion. And congrats Gray!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd say ISOM H Upmann or the Opus X
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus X or OSOK... Congrats!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Avo
    Money can't buy taste
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Awesome selection to choose from, I say the ISOM.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Fine & Rare
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    PhD is a four letter word in our house after my Master's.

Anything BUT OSOK. It's good, but not near the league of the others. Well, I don't know about the Fine and Rare, as I haven't tried it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    H Upmann
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    H upmann! Great smoke, and congrats "unofficially"
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avo
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Cc is the way to go..hard to come by. Congratulations!!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC of course. Congrats to you and your family.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be all over that OSOK.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Fine and Rare just like smart son a gun's like you!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Awesome!!!
    **edit**
    wait a sec, is the apostrophe correct???????lol
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 20140622_134846_zpspwkxsqri.jpg Went with the AB cause you guys were slow, lol! Thanks! I will smoke the opus tomorrow and maybe the cc sometime too!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    photo 20140622_134846_zpspwkxsqri.jpg Went with the AB cause you guys were slow, lol! Thanks! I will smoke the opus tomorrow and maybe the cc sometime too!
    Great choice, couldn't go wrong with any of them really.
    I got to tell you, That drink looks so damn refreshing!!!! reminds me of my Canadian Club and ginger ale days!
    The Kid:
    Gray4lines:
    Went with the AB cause you guys were slow, lol! Thanks! I will smoke the opus tomorrow and maybe the cc sometime too!
    Great choice, couldn't go wrong with any of them really.
    I got to tell you, That drink looks so damn refreshing!!!! reminds me of my Canadian Club and ginger ale days!
    The AB was great. Mild to medium the whole time, with great toasty flavor and spices coming in and out. Town Branch bourbon and Canada Dry! :)

Thanks to Toombes for the awesome cigar. I enjoyed it a lot!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And thanks to sleeve for this ! I had to use this as an excuse to try an Opus X.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    And thanks to sleeve for this ! I had to use this as an excuse to try an Opus X.
    You're not suggesting that that was your first Opus, are you? Dang! Did you like it? If I recall, that one might have been from a box that had some decent age on it.
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    And thanks to sleeve for this ! I had to use this as an excuse to try an Opus X.
    You're not suggesting that that was your first Opus, are you? Dang! Did you like it? If I recall, that one might have been from a box that had some decent age on it.
    First! I will have to stash away a couple others. Awesome full flavors and all kinds of spices. The dry draw almost tasted like cinnamon or molasses. The wrapper didnt want to stay lit, but it was pretty hot and humid outside. Definitely enjoyed it though! And I know that I had that one for about 2 years ontop of however long you had it.