Home General Discussion
Options

Florida vacation

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm heading down to Destin, Florida for our annual vacation on Thursday and won't be back till next Tuesday. Looking forward to some beach time and some fruity frozen drinks. :)
I was going to check and see if there were any BOTLs down in the FL panhandle if they wanted to meet for a cigar or two? Also, if you know of any good lounges down in that area I would love to know about them.

Comments

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    It's about time the hard working BOTL Morgan gets some vacation time. Enjoy brother.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    It's about time the hard working BOTL Morgan gets some vacation time. Enjoy brother.
    And this years Kiss A$$ of the year is LOL ................ Weekend can't come soon enough Luke ......Herfing real soon!
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    thanks luke, I'm looking forward to some good family time. It seems I get wrapped up with work and the 'grind' on a day to day basis so it will be nice to kick back for awhile
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Have a great time. Should be plenty of room down there, the snowbirds are flocking to the north for summer.
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Have a great vacation! While you are there grab dinner & drinks at Harry T's
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Im 4 hours from Jacksonville
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Fort Lauderdale right now for a wedding. Wedding is tomorrow. Anyone around Saturday?
  • Options
    Enjoying a break from the water with my daughter coloring and my first time for a Davidoff. Such a smooth cigar. I love this kinda that is sooo easy on the retro.image
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Just a FYI... Not counting today, only 3 days left for ya. That is all.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    the word 'a$$hole' comes to mind
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    the word 'a$$hole' comes to mind
    keeping you grounded in reality, my friend.
  • Options
    King crab legs were destroyed at The Crab Trap. My after dinner smoke..........image
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    You got out of the closet?!?
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't know which was better. The opus x I smoked or the scenery at the beach. image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh yeah....the scenery.