Congrats Shizz and Matt!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Label one up for Loon Lake in the morning
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Shizz won! Oh that is too awesome.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Outstanding!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    XLNT Packing up now.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's Jim
    So... since Jim has 2 entry's that means everybody sends 30 sticks to Loon Lake ???
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Shizz!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOU mean congrats to MATT
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will go out Wednesday. Little busy tomorrow. Just need matts addy since I have loon lake.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    If you don't have Matt's addy, just send to Shizz. They'll get there if he remembers.
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    Congrat's Jim
    So... since Jim has 2 entry's that means everybody sends 30 sticks to Loon Lake ???
    Wrong Nathan.... Wrong!! They ALL go to Matt
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    Congrat's Jim
    Wrong Nathan.... Wrong!! They ALL go to Matt
    Sorry Jim, I didn't see this until the label was already done. On their way to you tomorrow. 9405903699300246056691

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
  • Options
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
    Damn right! I've been playing for him for 8 months... If he didn't like it well he could stick around and tell me about it... But no...time to flush the Bonecrusher out!!
  • Options
    9114 9012 3080 3187 7268 17

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
    Damn right! I've been playing for him for 8 months... If he didn't like it well he could stick around and tell me about it... But no...time to flush the Bonecrusher out!!
    Oh my f'ing goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just WRONG!!!!!!!! (Nothing left to say)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Fellas, you know you have to send them to Shizzmeister! Once again Jim is trying to slaughter me. He is the most generous guy here on the forum so show your love by sending them to him! He just sold some of his stash so I know he has plenty of room!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Fellas, you know you have to send them to Shizzmeister! Once again Jim is trying to slaughter me. He is the most generous guy here on the forum so show your love by sending them to him! He just sold some of his stash so I know he has plenty of room!

Tell that to the mailman on Thursday. Sorry man. Orders from Headquarters
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Matt McCartney DC
    2350 N. Ocoee St
    Cleveland? TN?
    that's evil!!
    Oh my f'ing goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just WRONG!!!!!!!! (Nothing left to say)
    I'm soooo confused!!!!!!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    he plainly states when he signs up that all the sticks are going to go to you if he wins........as a member who isn't playing, i think it is all on the up and up.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snicker snicker hahahaha enjoy Matt from one RNM Member to another, you might want to have lube on hand cuz your about to get a serious tobacco enema :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just hit em both!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    I'll just hit em both!
    Ummmmm NO!!! Wrong answer
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    mmccartneydc:
    he plainly states when he signs up that all the sticks are going to go to you if he wins........as a member who isn't playing, i think it is all on the up and up.
    Thank you Brian, yes when we did lose I'd send 10 sticks to both Matt and myself..
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Think about it. What would BigShizz do with them if he did get a hundred sticks? He's mail them all over hellandgone anyways. What else does he buy cigars for?

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Congrats to the happy couple!!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    mmccartneydc:
    As the Dungeon Master for this here game I feel I must intervene. Dr. M, drop your pants, bend over, and spread 'cause you just got shizzed. Take it like a man and be sure to thank him when it's all over. Remember, the first rule of this game is that I make the rules.

Now, having said that, if anyone wants to send a SECOND package to BigShizza so as not to let his shenanigans go unanswered, feel free to PM me for his address. Or I could pull a Shizza and just post it here....hmmmm...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."