Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    Eric hasn't updated page one, anyone done the math to see what it's up to yet?

We need Randy back in charge
    Rain:
    Bwahaha
    Ha ha ha!

Ahh anyone else remember the good old day when Slveplse AKA Tony or probably better known as "Steve" ran this?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Rain:
    Bwahaha
    Ha ha ha!

Ahh anyone else remember the good old day when Slveplse AKA Tony or probably better known as "Steve" ran this?
    Yeah... Steve was awesome.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Rain:
    Bwahaha
    Ha ha ha!

You're gonna make me cry.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Rain:
    Bwahaha
    Ha ha ha!

You're gonna make me cry.
    Dang it Puff! You went too far!!

Eric knew I was only kidding but you crossed the line
  • Options
    Oh wait sorry Doug, he didn't quote you in his comment. My bad. Hey Eric, umm yeah buddy, I, uh, your doing a great job! Keep it up. Really appreciate all your hard work.

Well I blew it, better luck next month FireRob!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Oh wait sorry Doug, he didn't quote you in his comment. My bad. Hey Eric, umm yeah buddy, I, uh, your doing a great job! Keep it up. Really appreciate all your hard work.

24 people. Happy now? Well are you????
  • Options
    FireRob:

• Options
    Echambers:
    FireRob:

Yeah... Eric is awesome! ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    FireRob:

Every day I am able to wake up and know there is a cigar lottery in the up comming month, I am happy!

Doug, your such a kiss @$$!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    FireRob:

Every day I am able to wake up and know there is a cigar lottery in the up comming month, I am happy!

Doug, your such a kiss @$$! Yeah... and Doug is awesome.
    *Fixed it for ya, FireRob.
  • Options
    I like it Doug and hard to argue with that! Ok let's get back on track.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric I will be playing for an absent one "HEAVY"--- 10 cigars total
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Eric I will be playing for an absent one "HEAVY"--- 10 cigars total
    Papa Jim just so you know you always seem to humble me with your actions. Can't say it enough or even get close to using the right words but your an amazing man my friend ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    No one was able to show up on vherf to watch the drawing but the winner is...WEBMOST!

Congratulations, man!
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations webmost. Pm me your addy and ill get mine sent as soon as they get here lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh boy..
  • Options
    Congratulations, Davis! Can't wait to watch the packages roll in!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats webmost. I hope you have room. PM me your addy please
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats webmost! Waiting for your PM.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ole boy, I guess you will need to PM your addy :)
  • Options
    variant2:
    Congrats webmost! Waiting for your PM.

Ditto, I think I have it but to be sure send it anyways
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM please Dad
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Webmost! Shoot me your addy and I'll get on it! Hope you have a lot of room... Bwahahaha!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Davis! Send that addy someone!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U R Schittin Me! ........ What I do wrong?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    If you're not up to it, have all winnings sent to me. Otherwise....addy!
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    I hope your mailman has a wheelbarrow.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats webmost. Please pm me dat addy!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go easy on me boys. No, seriously. In the first place I am a cheap date. But worse than that I am suffering from PCSD ... Premium Cigar Surplus Disorder. I have two humidors and three coolidors. One humi is Kuzi's old small one. It's chock full of Uppowoc Perfectos aging. The other is chock full of my faves and stuff sent me. One coolidor is chock full of leaf. More leaf in sealed bags in a box in the closet. Another coolidor is full of cigar boxes aging various sticks I rolled last winter. Third coolidor full of leaves I'm rolling now. Ran out of room, got the biggest cigar box I could find, it's got cigars other home rollers sent me. Then there's a half of a closet shelf stacked with FXSS samples. I know I'm leaving some out somewhere. Then to make matters worse I just the other day read in the bad traders thread that people are offended by re-gifting. Oh. I know what it is I forgot. I have a box of ammo for this contest on the way from cigar.com cause I read that regifting thing. Go easy. I beg you. Address them to Bearswatter, 56 Upland Ct., Newark DE 19713. She can tell me where to put them. And I'm sure she will. PCSD will make a man do self destructive and irrational things.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    My name is Rain, and I regift