Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations CBUCK! Will get this out tomorrow. Time to duck and cover!!!!!!!! OH, and get a massive cooler.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a factory not a store, but I'm sure we could find some samples for you! Let me know when!
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Heading to the ice cream factory.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    i need that address please
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeftOvers:

I am also needing your addy.....and congratulations... :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    LeftOvers:

I am also needing your addy.....and congratulations... :)

It is in a post from CBuck below
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Its a factory not a store, but I'm sure we could find some samples for you! Let me know when!
    So where can we get the stuff? Is it distributed in Dull-Aware?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    cbuck:
    Charlie Buck,
    C/O Buck's Ice Cream,
    229 Pepe's Farm Rd.,
    Milford, CT 06460
    bumpin this post up to the top of here...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    cbuck:
    So where can we get the stuff? Is it distributed in Dull-Aware?

It ain't available in TN, that is fer sure.
  • Options
    We sell to restaurants and caterers, ice cream parlors, etc. in CT. We have distributors that may sell elswhere, but I don't know about exactly where, mostly New England, I believe. Family business for 64 years, I've been doing it for 40! My father started it. We have sold to Disneyworld at their Italian Restaurant in the past. Royal Carribean cruise lines used our product on their Xmas cruises one year. A lot of what we sell is individual pre-portioned stuff, but we have a line of 70+ flavors in 2 1/2 gallon tubs. Website is bucksicecream.com, for anyone is interested in learning about the company. It pays the bills, and gives me a warm place to smoke in the winter (garage only, not politically corect to smoke in the offices or production room). Also gives me a freezer at -28 to cool off in the summer!
  • Options

9405 5036 9930 0430 3950 96
  • Options
    FOUND IT! Jeepers. Thought for sure I'd lost the dang tracking number. 9114901230803187689846, and a Melly Kalikimaka to you.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114901123086871269048 on the way.
  • Options
    I know a bunch of guys in this month's lottery were planning on donating to Cigars for Warriors. Great organization. I mailed them some cigars a few weeks ago and they sent me a letter back thanking me and explaining what they do to help out our troops. Feel confident that the cigars will go to a well deserved cause and give some needed relaxation to our warriors. If you don't have a local drop off, just pack them up and send to them. Best bomb you will send all year.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Congrats Charlie !! I will mail on Thursday. 9114 9999 4423 8173 5245 81
  • Options
    No problem! Thanks! Charlie
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way. Monday deliver 9114 9999 4431 3331 5831 71
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114 9011 2308 6985 5539 58
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Charlie!!!

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Congrats CBuck!!!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Sent this out yesterday 9505 5213 8552 4337 0004 30 congrats on the big win!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Eric, PM
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine went out this afternoon. I will get tracking when I get off my lazy ass from watching the hockey game. Lol!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry meant to mail mine out before I left, totally forgot, will get it out on Monday when I return.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I've been sick and missed this, someone send me an addy?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I've been sick and missed this, someone send me an addy?
    Hope you feel better Ken. He posted it back a few pages.
  • Options
    Hello Ken. I'll take the cigars, but check with Eric, I don't see your name on the list? Maybe I'm missing it. Hope you feel better! Charlie
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Charlie, Congrats on the win! 9505 5000 2057 4339 0000 76 Hope you enjoy them.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Hello Ken. I'll take the cigars, but check with Eric, I don't see your name on the list? Maybe I'm missing it. Hope you feel better! Charlie
    'yeah looks like I'm not but I'm sure if I was on it the result would've been the same. I'll fire away anyway, hahaha.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    cbuck:
    'yeah looks like I'm not but I'm sure if I was on it the result would've been the same. I'll fire away anyway, hahaha.
    Oh crap, I'm sorry Ken. And you posted it twice....That makes me an idiot^2.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."