Home General Discussion
Options

Jose Blanco's new line Senorial

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
Curious if anyone else has tried this yet. I think it will hit a lot of palates and be a consensus smoke this year. It reminded me of Opus and worthy of buying a box of the corona gorda. This guy has skills, and I am excited to see what else he comes out with in the future. Very cool to see guys like he and Jose Seijas making small batch stuff in the DR.

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have been looking to try these. PM me details on where to find them
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Curious if anyone else has tried this yet. I think it will hit a lot of palates and be a consensus smoke this year. It reminded me of Opus and worthy of buying a box of the corona gorda. This guy has skills, and I am excited to see what else he comes out with in the future. Very cool to see guys like he and Jose Seijas making small batch stuff in the DR.
    Head over to the Newbie Welcoming Thread and introduce yourself!
  • Options
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Head over to the Newbie Welcoming Thread and introduce yourself!
    Sorry, should I start bombing people instead of posting a few times a week? Will that help?
  • Options
    He's been quiet since like August, right?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Apparently 5-10 posts a week isn't enough to qualify as "active." Maybe I should start joining more passes and raping them of the good ***.

Back to the question at hand...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hey catfish. Any info on where to find these?
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Apparently 5-10 posts a week isn't enough to qualify as "active." Maybe I should start joining more passes and raping them of the good ***.

Whoa, I meant Jose!!! Jose has been quiet since around August.I was just joshing you the first post, anyways. You know that.
  • Options
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:

Whoa, I meant Jose!!! Jose has been quiet since around August.I was just joshing you the first post, anyways. You know that.
    Oh I know ;) I was throwing sarcasm right back lol.
  • Options
    ....bah. pwned again!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Hehehehe careful Randy...catfish can wreck a mailbox in a hurry! Lol
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Rain:
    Honestly I just wanted to know if anyone smoked the cigar lol. Jose was the man behind 100 Anos and the CYB. I had his latest and really liked it, but some of my brothers did not. I was surprised actually, as it has tons of body and flavor. Reminded me of an Opus.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I just saw he posted a pic of a lancero on IG. Yeah, I'll have that.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Darktower007:
    Rain:
    Honestly I just wanted to know if anyone smoked the cigar lol. Jose was the man behind 100 Anos and the CYB. I had his latest and really liked it, but some of my brothers did not. I was surprised actually, as it has tons of body and flavor. Reminded me of an Opus.
    I'll ask the huge b&m near me if he has them or can get them.
  • Options
    heels0303heels0303 Posts: 53
    In my opinion, the first two thirds were great. The next time I have one, I'll let it rest when I get ready to ash the 2nd time.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Whats up Dustin, been a while. Haven't had it but seems our tastes are pretty similar so I'm sure I'd like it. Still have yet to try and Opus too so not sure how those two would compare.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a 5ver.... Looking forward to it! I thought the CyB was real good but didn't seem to get much love.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I'm having to play catch up with all these new Cigars in the last couple years. With only smoking pipes and building the collection of pipes and tobaccos I fell behind with all the cigar stuff. Sounds like there's been some great stuff being put out there though which is always a good thing.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a fiver to try. Loved the cigar, but I think it will get even better with a little rest.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked the corona gorda today and it was very good! Medium body with creaminess and less spice. It was smooth and burned straight with a strong ash and lots of smoke. It was very good!!