Home General Discussion
Options

Advice

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
Okay, so I am putting an order in today, or at least I thought...I can't decide!

I keep waffling between a box of the RP Fusion Double maduro lanceros and a box of the Cusano 18 Paired maduros.

Blind box purchase on either one, but help a brother out, will you guys? I don't think I can go wrong either way, really...maybe I should just flip a binary decision generator

Comments

• Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I have not had the Cusano 18 but have had some of the RP Fusion Double maduros and I loved them. I have some of the lanceros resting in the humidor.
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    I don't do the box thing much anymore unless I know I'm gonna like the cigars I'll buy the 5 cigar packs or the singles and make note....that way you can try a wider variety
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you can predict what i would say: cusano 18
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Here's what you do: Buy a box of each. If you've only got room to store one box, take half the cigars out of each box and send them to me, then consolidate the two half-boxes into one. Problem solved.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I haven't had that Cusano, Smoke, but I have had the Double Maduro lancero, and I feel pretty good predicting you'll like them.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Here's what i'm gonna do for you Smoke, I'm gonna flip a coin, heads it Cusano, tails its RP. Ok, flipping now..... The coin toss came up tails. :)

I'm on a Cusano kick recently, so that'd be my choice, however, I don't think you can go wrong with either one.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I like the RP Fusion , I love the Cusano 18!! Personal taste though.. Only smoked one RP, smoked about ten Cusanos
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    havent had the fusion, but the c18 maddy is fantastic!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I haven't tried either one but if the Cusano is anything like its cameroon brother in quality, then I would go with that. Of course if you decided to get both, I might be persuaded to buy some of each off of you if you wanted to do a box split.