Home General Discussion
Options

dilemma

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have some cash set aside for Vegas this weekend, but then my wife sends me this .......

photo E0434518-orig.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put these on your credit card and hope you win?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you still home????
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Your wife rocks!!!!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    Your wife rocks!!!!
    That was my first thought!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaker38:
    Sweet Jesus! That sir is hilarious!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, did you ask her what she bought you?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a good woman right there!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Now that's a good woman right there!
    +1 Man I could do some damage in there!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh... Why is your wife taking pictures of this other gal's butt?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    yeah ..... that's just my daughter standing in the way lol
  • Options
    well this place was a effin rip off
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Well then you got your Vegas money and now you will never wonder what if.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    80% off = msrp? Lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    80% off = msrp? Lol!
    Yep, when I managed a pet store I used to buy neon tetras for $.01 and sell for $.10. Markup has to cover many things regardless of the merchandise being sold. It's just a fact of life.
  • Options
    This place is in a mall 5 min from my house. I rarely go in because they mark up everything through the roof. I walk in and this automatically caught my eye. I asked, "how much for the set". He replied with "these are so rare I'm selling them individually. $2000 for the ashtray, $1000 for the pens, and $1500 for the cutter, but I can take 50% off". WTF! He later said that it was made of gold (lol). I asked if I can see it up close. I noticed the msrp price and bar code underneath. So I asked again "so why is this so expensive again?" He replied "its so rare. When Fuente himself came in here, he was so surprised to see that we had one" Then I said to him, "so why does it say msrp $495 on the back?"
    ummmm uhhh well ummmm. Before he can get a word out I was already out the door. .... A$$hole

photo 6C27A6DD-orig.jpg
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    This place is in a mall 5 min from my house. I rarely go in because they mark up everything through the roof. I walk in and this automatically caught my eye. I asked, "how much for the set". He replied with "these are so rare I'm selling them individually. $2000 for the ashtray, $1000 for the pens, and $1500 for the cutter, but I can take 50% off". WTF! He later said that it was made of gold (lol). I asked if I can see it up close. I noticed the msrp price and bar code underneath. So I asked again "so why is this so expensive again?" He replied "its so rare. When Fuente himself came in here, he was so surprised to see that we had one" Then I said to him, "so why does it say msrp $495 on the back?"
    ummmm uhhh well ummmm. Before he can get a word out I was already out the door. .... A$$hole

photo 6C27A6DD-orig.jpg
    aorry to hear this! Some guys just want well way too much!! But if it was a st dupont set damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Yes Lee, is was Dupont.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bet he would sell a Stogie Stand for $200.
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Could be worse...I came home from a business trip and my "ex"wife took a hammer to 5 humidors and then took a pair of scissors and cut up every f'n cigar. This is why she is my ex as when she went to work the next day I took a razor blade and cut every one of her dresses in areas she wouldn't know where it was....her pants suit were cut in the rear and I took her shoes and then put little nail tacks in the heel and front...just enough where you couldn't see it but you could feel it. I then proceeded to empty her perfumes and and then added some very smelly stuff in it...I won't bore you with the details. The next day I received a restraining order and I'm quite sure this was probably the impetus for the movie War of the Roses. Nobody messes with my cigars.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    You sir, are my new hero!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    Could be worse...I came home from a business trip and my "ex"wife took a hammer to 5 humidors and then took a pair of scissors and cut up every f'n cigar. This is why she is my ex as when she went to work the next day I took a razor blade and cut every one of her dresses in areas she wouldn't know where it was....her pants suit were cut in the rear and I took her shoes and then put little nail tacks in the heel and front...just enough where you couldn't see it but you could feel it. I then proceeded to empty her perfumes and and then added some very smelly stuff in it...I won't bore you with the details. The next day I received a restraining order and I'm quite sure this was probably the impetus for the movie War of the Roses. Nobody messes with my cigars.
    Now that sir is some wicked sh*t!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    and now we see why the place is closing.

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahah. what a freakin tool that dude
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable. Some people have no shame.