Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Brian's running contest.....Winner announced on both contests

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donation made...are the other members of your team as "fit" as you are?....my guess would be 2 hrs and 47 mins since you all have obstacles and ***.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Donation made...are the other members of your team as "fit" as you are?....my guess would be 2 hrs and 47 mins since you all have obstacles and ***.
    Thanks for the donation Royln. I really appreciate it. The team is varied, my son who plays high school football is running, my cousin who is a pretty athletic chick is running, but then you have my buddies (Mawart on here) wife who is not sure how she is going to complete the thing without dying.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks for the donation Royln. I really appreciate it. The team is varied, my son who plays high school football is running, my cousin who is a pretty athletic chick is running, but then you have my buddies (Mawart on here) wife who is not sure how she is going to complete the thing without dying.
    My pleasure bro.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done donated!! Good luck fella hope your wife is doing better!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Done donated!! Good luck fella hope your wife is doing better!
    Thank Jim.....the outpouring of support is overwhelming. I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Bump.....race is tomorrow and my feelings are hurt that more people haven't gotten in the time part of the contest......i really don't understand it.

Regardless.....you have 1 more day to enter. Thanks to all who have entered and a big thank you to who donated.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Maybe you haven't spelled it out enough times for them to understand that YOU DON'T HAVE TO DONATE TO STILL ENTER THE TIME GUESSING CONTEST!!!!!
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Maybe you haven't spelled it out enough times for them to understand that YOU DON'T HAVE TO DONATE TO STILL ENTER THE TIME GUESSING CONTEST!!!!!
    You gotta say it s-l-o-w-e-r... There ya go!!
  • Options
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    95 minutes Good Luck!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I know the truth, I say 36 minutes :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Now that I know the truth, I say 36 minutes :-)
    Jeez, that's close if there aren't any obstacles.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Donated and guessing 125 minutes!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    It should be like Vegas, we should be able to bet on how far in before Brian hits the medical tent....
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Donated and guessing 125 minutes!
    THanks for donating.

raising 540 for the cause has been great. Thanks again to everyone.

i will allow entries int he FREE contest where you don'have to donate to get in until i get back to the board.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    It should be like Vegas, we should be able to bet on how far in before Brian hits the medical tent....
    I like That idea hahaha

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    I hope he makes it #runfatkidrun
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My step daughter was diagnosed with it about 2 years ago because she was having problems with her eyes. The drugs are obscenely expensive and one that she takes means a nurse has to travel here to administer. Her attitude is amazing and she has shown a lot of strength, and I don't know if it is because she is a nurse, but she never talks about what new manifestation the MS has sprung on her. We do what we can, but there is so little we can do because we just don't know what to do, and it is frustrating as h$ll. My heart and prayers go out to you and your wife.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I will donate a prize pack for second place!!

Let me know and I will kick in a flat rate too.
    <br<I would guess at the time but if I were to base it on me it would be in days.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I will donate a prize pack for second place!!

Let me know and I will kick in a flat rate too.

I would guess at the time but if I were to base it on me it would be in days.
  • Options
    oK race is done, BUT as it turns out they canceled the full 5 mile course because of flooding and turned it into a 5k. SO after thinking about what to do, if you have already submitted a time and want to submit a new one feel free. Remember there are hundreds of people who go off at the start and 20+ obstacles on this 5k course that was supposed to be a 5 mile course.

please resubmit before Monday at 3pm.
  • Options
    New time = 1hr 20 min
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    New time - 1 hour 11 minutes
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hr 23 min
  • Options
    1hr 45min.
  • Options
    1 hour 31 minutes and 6L/O2
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to say congrats on all aspects of this!!! You have gotten in better shape improved your health,raised awareness and some money for m.s.lost 35 pounds just amazing brother!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Just want to say congrats on all aspects of this!!! You have gotten in better shape improved your health,raised awareness and some money for m.s.lost 35 pounds just amazing brother!!!!
    +1

Also, sticking to my original time = 1hr 41min
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I have faith in u, 1 hour 10 minutes
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Revised time is 93 minutes and a huge Congrats to you.