Home General Discussion

Humidor for sale

I am selling a slightly used but very well maintained humidor, with wooden inlays and Craftsman's Bench humidifier, that can hold approximately 50 cigars and all your cigar accessories. Dimensions of center are 8'' x 9.5'' x 3.5''. It was handmade in Mexico with exotic hard woods. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for pictures. It was bought for $500 but I will take $300 or a reasonable offer.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo 637acb7b.jpg
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto Original2.jpg I bout shat myself on the first one you posted!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit I'm not wearing socks!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll buy it. You ship first right?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8'' x 9.5'' x 3.5'' and it will hold 50 cigars? It must be a magic humidor
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abinkley:
    I am selling a slightly used but very well maintained humidor, with wooden inlays and Craftsman's Bench humidifier, that can hold approximately 50 cigars and all your cigar accessories. Dimensions of center are 8'' x 9.5'' x 3.5''. It was handmade in Mexico with exotic hard woods. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for pictures. It was bought for $500 but I will take $300 or a reasonable offer.
    WTF?! You must be smoking something other than cigars! Lay off the crack dude.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abinkley:
    You only have 1? Damn, I'd like 4 or 5 of those.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    $300 is too cheap.... I'll give you $600...
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    We only buy American made products.'MURICA!!!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    It must be a magic humidor
    I have seen the power of BandyT’s bottomless magic 20ct. Imagine what I could do with a magic 50 ct!!! I would be the most powerful cigar wizard in all of Ccom land!!!!

Do you take FireCoin? It’s just like bitcoin but only I can spend them. I’ll give you two. One FireCoin is worth one million Schrute Bucks. or the same as the "ratio of unicorns to leprechauns."
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    It must be a magic humidor
    I have seen the power of BandyT’s bottomless magic 20ct. Imagine what I could do with a magic 50 ct!!! I would be the most powerful cigar wizard in all of Ccom land!!!!

Do you take FireCoin? It’s just like bitcoin but only I can spend them. I’ll give you two. One FireCoin is worth one million Schrute Bucks. or the same as the "ratio of unicorns to leprechauns."
    lol