Home Ratings & Reviews

DPG Blue Maduro....

2»

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    has anyone smoked them yet?
    my 6pk hasn't arrived yet..but I went ahead and ordered a box yesterday. Will gladly send you one or two when they arrive B.
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Finally pulled the trigger on a box. Can't wait to get these bad boys.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    my 6pk hasn't arrived yet..but I went ahead and ordered a box yesterday. Will gladly send you one or two when they arrive B.
    i think you have sent me enough......i don't need my Royln humidor to grow.
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    But you my boy B....let me know WHEN you change your mind.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    But you my boy B....let me know WHEN you change your mind.
    i will buy some once you guys smoke em and let me know what you think
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not good on reviews and had to cut mine short tonight but i think youll love them!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    damn... i should get a few.

kinda worried. full bodied cigars have not been my cup of tea as of late. but i do love the original DPG blue.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like i say, i had to stop a lil past half and was smoking a lil quicker than i wanted and burn was good/plenty smoke and was getting a sweetness of sorts, thinking about getting a box, didnt really seem too full to me? my last couple puffs i noticed just a bit of spice
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who bought these, do not smoke them. Send them to me for proper disposal. Great smoke, and only 3 days off the truck. Have to go back in and buy a box of these. Have not been a fan of other blends going maduro, but this one is done right.
    rsherman24:
    Anyone who bought these, do not smoke them. Send them to me for proper disposal. Great smoke, and only 3 days off the truck. Have to go back in and buy a box of these. Have not been a fan of other blends going maduro, but this one is done right.
    glad you enjoyed it. I burned one last night and was glad I bought a box!!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Damn, first time hearing of these and saw a pic in the "What I got Today" thread. They look great and only had one Blue a couple years ago but really liked it. I mean it is a DPG though so not much of a surprise there right.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29