Home General Discussion

Missed you guys!

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
Hey fellas, just wanted to apologize for my absence. With the new baby, time is a luxury. I probably only get to smoke once every 2 or 3 months. Miss you old guys and hope to get to know you newer guys. So, lets start with a contest. I have picked a cigar to smoke for the fourth. Anyone guess it and you get a fiver from me. (Some of you had better watch out regardless!) First Clue is that although I will be smoking a ccom American Blend, I have a premium that I decided to smoke.

Let the game begin, it's good to be back!

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back! My guess....psd4!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Matt. Welcome back. I see Avo is at the top of your bio so I'll say an Avo Xo. Also, that is what I'm burning right now. Thanks for the contest.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Welcome back! My guess....psd4!
    Great guess, that was what I picked for father's day! But no, I've only had a couple of these and each one was great!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wassup Bone Crusha ....... American puro NUB lancero
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    glad all is good......missed ya, but jim has been thinking of you....just wait til you win the lotto......my guess would be CAO America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad all is good with you doc!
    Money can't buy taste
    Thanks fellas, still no correct answer yet! And yeah, I saw that Jim had sponsored me for a lottery or two! That guy is crazy!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother....my guess is: Arturo Fuente Anejo
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOC!!!Glad to see you back brother!!time never does slow down does it?? And my guess....dutch masters grape!!!!! Lol.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    CAO America
    smoke em if you got em:
    DING DING DING! Dang that was quick! Awesome guess, I am looking forward to it! Thanks for the homecoming wishes fellas. I'll do my best to stick around this time. Pm your addy Royln.....Man I've missed this place. Stay tuned for the next contest!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    DING DING DING! Dang that was quick! Awesome guess, I am looking forward to it! Thanks for the homecoming wishes fellas. I'll do my best to stick around this time. Pm your addy Royln.....Man I've missed this place. Stay tuned for the next contest!
    Say word...PM on its way.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back buddy!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Who..?
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Glad all is well with the baby and family. My guess is DPG Blue Lancero.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the depths....he emerges... Great to you! Good friend and I am happy for your whole family! Especially Clover!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome back bro.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Doc.
    Hey fellas, Thanks so much. I've lurked a little so I've seen the addition of some great guys as well as the staples of this forum keeping up the good work. Glad to be welcomed back and will stick around this time!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    So you're the famous Matt! You predate my newb tenure, but welcome back and look forward to getting to know you, bro!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back doc! Thought you might have taken the weight loss too far and shrunk yourself to nothin! :)
    Chemnitz:
    So you're the famous Matt! You predate my newb tenure, but welcome back and look forward to getting to know you, bro!
    Likewise Chem, there are a bunch of new guys that I'll have to "meet"! What's your addy? LOL
    perkinke:
    Welcome back doc! Thought you might have taken the weight loss too far and shrunk yourself to nothin! :)
    Thanks bro! Holding strong just over 200lbs but got lots of festivities planned for the weekend so probably back on the plan starting Monday! LOL
    Well, for those of you that remember what Clover looked like prior to my departure, here are a couple recent pics!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's such a cutie!! Love her!
    Bigshizza:
    She's such a cutie!! Love her!
    She loves her Uncle Jimbo too! Thanks for all you've done bud!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Hey ya Matt/Doc, I’m another one of the noobs you don’t know. Very cute little one you got there!
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Likewise Chem, there are a bunch of new guys that I'll have to "meet"! What's your addy? LOL
    Bet I can get your addy before you can get mine
    Chemnitz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Bet I can get your addy before you can get mine
    Just kidding!

Here's my addy:9114901230803891758067