Home General Discussion

High quality, handmade, premium cigars with a taste for everyone.

The use of new technologies to add things to cigars brands very famous luxury as CAD, Tatiana, Cusano, Gurkha, ACID and Torano cigars are hand-rolled flavored high quality. Some baby boy cigars use processes that infuse the flavors of snuff in time to give subtle flavors. Have a great time!

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Run along troll!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rtbd:
    The use of new technologies to add things to cigars brands very famous luxury as CAD, Tatiana, Cusano, Gurkha, ACID and Torano cigars are hand-rolled flavored high quality. Some baby boy cigars use processes that infuse the flavors of snuff in time to give subtle flavors. Have a great time!
    you have just made sure that nobody on this forum will EVER buy from the classless Stogieboys ever again. if you didnt notice this is Cigar.com's forum. its a real classless D!CK move to post on a competitors website.

oh and the "its a boy" and "its a girl" line of cigars, really suck.

and who the hell is CAD
    since when was Gurkha a "high quality" cigar?
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I'll pay three Firecoins for your whole inventory and five more Firecoins if you never return.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm...

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cigar infused with the flavors of snuff? This is supposed to be a joke right? Because that **** is funny.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I don't understand what he wrote....
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    I don't understand what he wrote....
    Bloken Engrish.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    A cigar infused with the flavors of snuff? This is supposed to be a joke right? Because that **** is funny.
    Mmmmm! Dont tell me you've never had a snuffgar before!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, I had trouble reading the original post. I thought it was a joke! Troll alert!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    rtbd:
    Give it up jackass we ain't buying!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Bob Luken:
    Is that what a snuffleupagus smokes?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Competitor sites are trolling now? Scratch them off the list
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I bet they sell smoking tents there.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I bet they sell smoking tents there.
    And humidors with wood from Mexico?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Stogieboys!!!! Think I'm kinda offended.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    This is like listenting/reading those 'infomercials' at night where you hear the pitchman say....but wait, there's more! Snuff in a cigar....most terrible idea of the century. I like snuff and big leaf chewing tobacco but never should the twain ever meet as far as it being introduced into a cigar.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Stogieboys!!!! Think I'm kinda offended.

And well you should.....why the very nerve of them.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, you should really click on that link. I just got 100 via**ra pills for just pennies a pill, free shipping, plus they through in one weird trick to making millions at home by placing tiny classified ads!!! Amazing!!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Hey guys, you should really click on that link. I just got 100 via**ra pills for just pennies a pill, free shipping, plus they through in one weird trick to making millions at home by placing tiny classified ads!!! Amazing!!!
    And you saved 15% in less than 15 minutes?
    Sounds like a great deal!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saved more than half of that in less than the half the time!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clicked on it and found this spectacular bridge for sale. You know, the one that leads to no where.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo 8D36A566-0BF6-4859-90E5-A96BB5BF51CB.jpg
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    Bob Luken:
    Is that what a snuffleupagus smokes?
    Lol! He's actually made out of snuffgars.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm, Copenstogie! My favorite!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but wonder if this whole thread wasn't just someone's idea of 4th of July fireworks. (Mr. Beckom? Is that you?)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    I can't help but wonder if this whole thread wasn't just someone's idea of 4th of July fireworks. (Mr. Beckom? Is that you?)
    Definitely not Rodney.

He has A different style.

No, definitely not.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Definitely not Rodney.

He has A different style.

No, definitely not.
    True, the writing style was different.

hmm, "definitely not", hmm...well, I'd better get outside before it rains.....
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain