Home General Discussion

The one brand/cigar you gravitate towards?

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
So I was thinking about my current stock and realized I gravitate towards certain brands/cigars. I'm curious as to what other people tend to gravitate towards. In short..what type of **** are you?

I realized I'm a AJ, Opus, and Liga ****..

Comments

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    For me its Tatuaje, Viaje, Fuente.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it is a lot about mood. My three go to cigars are the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story, Ashton Heritage Puro sol, and La Aroma de Cuba mi Amore. If I think about what is on my humidor and collidor I have a lot of Arturo Fuente, My Father, Tatuaje, and La Aroma de Cuba.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatuaje, Viaje, DPG and lately Crowned Heads.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I've always been an LFD ho, but I've also really been digging some Room101 and Kelner sticks as well.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have to say I am an Oliva ho. My second brand would be Cohiba.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Tat, crowned heads and anything by pepin
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Tatuaje, Viaje, DPG and lately Crowned Heads.
    +1 including LFD La Gloria Cubana and most camachos
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nat Sherman.image
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to change as time goes on, but Torano and Camacho have always been in my humi. Fuente is another that is always in my humi, even though I smoke far less of them, than I buy.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Camacho SL UT for sure. If I had to pic a second, I like and have a lot of the 5 Vegas. Honestly still trying everything but those are what I have lots of in the humi. I am currently working through all the Oliva's but only a few of those have really made me say "wow I want more" and many that I won't be stocking up on
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows it is Viaje.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Nat Sherman.
    I was going to say it, but didn't want to sound like a troll
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    more of a blender

Kelner.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the past, No. I didn't have any one brand I favor. Not according to what I have in my stash. But I've slowed down in my purchasing. But lately when I've put money down for a few singles, it's been My Father or Fuente.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Right now it's My Father, Tatuaje, Padron and Oliva
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The brands I graduate to are, Oliva, MF, and Tatuaje.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    So many good brands out there that I have about 20 that I go back and forth on. I cut my teeth on a ton of Fuentes and Punch and Hoyos and left a ton of boxes around as a testament to them. Nowdays anything with a complex blend will get my attention as I enjoy a journey with the cigar as it changes its profile. Maduros tend to give me what my sweet tooth enjoys as well but if I had to pick just one cigar....always an Opus.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje, Viaje, Padron, Ashton, AVO
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    My automatic goto is the 5-Vegas Classic or MOW Virtue, don't even think about it, always fits the mood. Humi's are stocked with AJ's, Pepins and Fuentes always. Sometimes have a Pepin day or an AJ day and smoke them only, or maybe smoke COTMC selections through the day. Hard to pick one though, damn sometimes I stand there and can't decide what to smoke.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything Kelner...DPG...and OLD Camacho.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, so many choices. I suppose Oliva, RyJ, Hoyo, AJ's stuff, Torano of course, 5V, hmm, I guess I "smoke around". ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • heels0303heels0303 Posts: 53
    Crowned Heads, any Pete Johnson brand, Padron
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    It's definitely 1 of these because my humi is mainly filled with them: oliva, aj fernandez, avo, my father, and gran habano?
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    The brands I graduate to are, Oliva, MF, and Tatuaje.
    Same here. Pretty much anything from Don Pepin or Jaime Garcia and Pete Johnson is a winner in my books. Haven't had a ton of stuff but everything I have had from them is among my favorites. Also like the stuff I've had from Alec Bradley, CAO and AJ Fernandez as well. The Undercrown is another favorite but haven;t had any other Liga stuff to compare it too but heard nothing but great things.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29