Home General Discussion

Great for the car!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
I have to give it too this product...a few quick sprays shut the door and come back later with no smell!! Been using it for a week or two and it's really does work!!photo 8F081D5E-FDC5-4289-8CA8-DB518CCCA4A1.jpg
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozium!? Wow, I haven't used that stuff since,..............wow! ................ It was a long time ago ;)
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Ozium!? Wow, I haven't used that stuff since,..............wow! ................ It was a long time ago ;)
    A different kind of leaf there Bob?
    ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:

In a galaxy far far away Bob?

Where do you get this stuff, may have to give it a try?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Bob Luken:
    A different kind of leaf there Bob?
    ROFL!!
    Yup....college LOL
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you get it?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Where do you get it?
    I'm still using a can I bought in the Auto section of Walmart about 1994 or so. Big can. I've seen in at some other parts store, can't remember which. In fact, come to think of it, my can is nearly empty, and since we've abandoned the back bedroom to the animals, well, I think I could use some. Hmm...
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain