Home Ratings & Reviews

Aging room quattro

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
How is aging room quattro? Yes it got good reviews but what did you think?

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    The one I had it was damn good. Smooth and a little spicy.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a great smoke. Personally, I got very little spice but a whole lot of toasty, chocolaty flavor. Everyone's palate is a bit different, but good is good. I'd probably buy a box.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Now for the contrary opinion... ;) I've had the F55 and wasn't really impressed. I don't remember thinking it was bad, just nothing special, same with their M356. But that's me.
  • JRigsJRigs Posts: 24
    So far my best experience with cigars, as a new guy, has been with the Aging Room F22 Quattro. It had a little spice, but it was also really smooth. Had a kind of creaminess and the smoke output was just perfect. Really enjoyed it and hope to get more.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    This cigar has a bit of a kick. Wonderful rich aroma. Smoooooth. I rarely find a cigar that is great. This is a winner in my young cigar storied career.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    Now for the contrary opinion... ;) I've had the F55 and wasn't really impressed. I don't remember thinking it was bad, just nothing special, same with their M356. But that's me.

Same here. I thought it was good, but nothing exciting. Was expecting more out of it.