Home General Discussion

Cooler

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
What brand cooler is best for storing cigars. One the has tight lid.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get as fancy or basic as you'd like. I have a coleman. Igloo are good too. As long as the lid seems to shut well, it will work just fine. No need to lay out a lot of $$ unless you want to. Coolers are, after all, made to seal in the cold!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything with a good fitting lid should work. I have an Igloo marine. The white ones. Works great. I got it from sams club for around 60. I think it is 140 or 150 quart
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Anything with a good fitting lid should work. I have an Igloo marine. The white ones. Works great. I got it from sams club for around 60. I think it is 140 or 150 quart
    +1
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Yeti coolers are the only way to go period!!! Guaranteed the only Bear that can breach the contents is a bear by the name Greg who resides in Illinois ...... Wait that cooler is 379.99 for a 50qt ....... No thanks I'll buy this Coleman for 49.99 and use the other 330.00 to fill it with cigars ....... Who spends 4 bills on a cooler?? Not this guy I spend that on cigars. Lol
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Yeti coolers are the only way to go period!!! Guaranteed the only Bear that can breach the contents is a bear by the name Greg who resides in Illinois ...... Wait that cooler is 379.99 for a 50qt ....... No thanks I'll buy this Coleman for 49.99 and use the other 330.00 to fill it with cigars ....... Who spends 4 bills on a cooler?? Not this guy I spend that on cigars. Lol
    Funny, cause I would love to have a Yeti but only to keep a $10 twelve pack cold but not willing to put hundreds of dollars of cigars in it. Where are my priorities???