Home General Discussion

Long Time No See

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Hey All... Been a long time since I've been on here but wanted to jump on and say hey. With the way some things happened and other reasons I had decided to step away for a while and it ended up being much longer than I had planned. I've basically only been smoking pipes for almost two years now and have building up my tobacco cellar and pipe collection.

Decided recently to get back into cigars as well and took the plunge on something I've wanted to do for a while and ordered a Wineador. I got a 28 bottle unit that comes with custom shelves and drawers as part of the deal and really looking forward to getting it up and running. Still have some cigars and ordered some more as well and hoping to add even more in the next few weeks leading up to my BDay. The Wineador was an early present to myself and I'm sure we've all done something like that before lol.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello and in looking around I see some familiar faces and looking forward to getting back in the groove.
Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you return, welcome!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Also forgot to mention that in my time away I also ended up moving from Phoenix and back to my hometown Niagara Falls. Been nice being back home but man was my first winter back brutal. My friends in AZ made sure to rub it in too lmao.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, check out the pipe section.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I am newer then your time gone(?) but glad to see you return. At least you don't need any warnings about the members suspect mental "qualities" .........
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    welcome back and nice to meet ya!

Aj
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome back to the forums.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back home Jimmy ....... Both to the forums and to the Falls.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    From another new guy welcome back!
    Thanks guys, definitely nice to be back.
    kingjk729:
    Welcome back home Jimmy ....... Both to the forums and to the Falls.
    Thanks bro. Hope everything's been going well still with the job and I know they've been expanding like crazy in this area. Not sure if you're back here now too but if so definitely gotta get together again sometime fo sho.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jd50ae:
    Well, I am newer then your time gone(?) but glad to see you return. At least you don't need any warnings about the members suspect mental "qualities" .........
    Yeah, definitely no need for any warnings. Seen first hand the mayhem that is known to take place around here. Even in person a time or two lol.
    Enola Gay - Target #29