Home General Discussion

Off to Vegas!!! (Operation Casa Fuente a success)

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Pics to come... Casa Fuente and good times! If i die on my trip... I leave my humi and cigars to Shizza.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So jealous. A friend just got there last night. Have a couple for me. (Cigars, drinks, lap dances, whatever) Should I have him pick me up a couple sticks? Don't know much about them except a couple positive comments here on the forum.

Edit: My question was in reference to the Casa Fuente, since that's the only place it is available.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been to Casa Fuente yet. That's tomorrow or Sunday. :) can't wait to try one of their house blends.

On a side note... Still alive! Here is a pic of my wife and I at the front gates of Area 51!!!

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Pics to come... Casa Fuente and good times! If i die on my trip... I leave my humi and cigars to Shizza.
    Have fun! I love Casa Fuente though it is a bit on the expensive side. The cocktails are excellent, by the way.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    LiquidChaos66:
    Have fun! I love Casa Fuente though it is a bit on the expensive side. The cocktails are excellent, by the way.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the Davidoff store at the Venetian. You'll need to sell your car first though. Enjoy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Go to the Davidoff store at the Venetian. You'll need to sell your car first though. Enjoy
    No kidding!
    Soooooo... Woke up this morning with a nasty cold. Looks like I'm just buying a couple sticks and putting them in my herfador. No smoking cigars for me. :(
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if we shouldn't start a gas fund to return home for LiquidChaos66.
    I can't find it!!! Lol cripes. I'm sweating like pig!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I can't find it!!! Lol cripes. I'm sweating like pig!

What....you can't find Las Vegas....???? Just follow the bright lights :)
    Found it! Lol took a while. Time to get them to my herfador and let them wait for me to not be sick. If I win anything here I'll buy more.
    I almost died for these. We walked from New York New York all the way up to Casa Fuente in 100 degree heat. These better be the best damn smokes I've ever had! Lol now for the hike back... Hope I can live to smoke them when I get back home.

Dropped a dollar in a machine at the airport while waiting do our flight... Why couldn't this have happened when I was able to get to Casa Fuente????

• Fritz_the_CatFritz_the_Cat Posts: 27
    I was there last month for the first time. Spent a little over an hour there, had a couple jacks and a WOAM while the girls shopped.