Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The holy crap 1000th post 5 pack contest! ***Tie breaker!!

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Well honestly I never thought I'd make 1000 posts on any forum...but what can I say this place is like crack! Rules: You must be an established member 250 posts and up. One Guess PER member Ends in 48 hours Closest number of correct guesses wins! Or if you guess all 3 correct you win automatically! You Fellers on the vherf will have an advantage cause I've mentioned it! I'm moving in 20 days ( hahaha no one will know my addy!) So with that said guess the following: What area did I live in? *A subdivision *A small farm *An apartment *The Ghetto What part of town am I moving too? *Signal Mountain *East Brainerd *Soddy Daisy *Harrison What number does my NEW address begin with? *5 *2 *8 *9 *****One guess per catagory....GOOD LUCK! **If no one gets all 3 questions correct 2 correct can win. In event of a tie a final question will be the runoff for the win.

It's ending early and we have a tie! Jsnake and Sherm ---Ghetto and 8

Gentleman the tie breaker is what is the last number in my Address? Closest to the number wins!
Choose between 0-10

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    *SubD*Harrison*2I'm ashamed that I have to guess on these.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    An apartment, Harrison, and 8.....congrats on the posts and the move.
    One God, One Truth
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    *A small farm
    *Soddy Daisy
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subdivision, signal mountain, 5. Congrats on the 1000th post
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghetto, Signal Mountain, 8 and congrats
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghetto, Soddy daisy, and 5. Congrats and thanks fit the contest.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subdivision, Harrison, 5. Lol by the way on thinking that your address will stay hidden.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    O wait, am I not an established member?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghetto, Soddy Daisy, 9.

Movin' on up! Congrats on 1,000 posts. I'm closing in on 2,000... I think I need professional help.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Ghetto, Soddy Daisy, 9.

Movin' on up! Congrats on 1,000 posts. I'm closing in on 2,000... I think I need professional help.
    For real, slow down brah.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghetto, harrison, 8
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Ghetto, Soddy Daisy, 9.

For real, slow down brah.
    Post padder!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Subdivision
    Soddy Daisy (been there and loved it!)
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    O wait, am I not an established member?
    Of course you are! Rules are to keep the freeloaders or random one posters away.
    Why thank you Sir.
    MOW badge received.
    It's ending early and we have a tie! Jsnake and Sherm ---Ghetto and 8
    Gentleman the tie breaker is what is the last number in my Address? Closest to the number wins! Choose between 0-10
    Lets go with 5
    We are awaiting jsnake to guess the number between 0-10 to finalize the contest. And I have no clue why it's still in bold font! Lol
    Lucky number 8
    jsnake:
    Lucky number 8
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
    The answer is 9!
    PM addy plez sir!!
    Congrats. Good contest. I have been on V-Herf with you, so I know Ghetto when I hear it (and you said it was as well). Others were pure guesses.
    Thanks. Mine were all guesses. Maybe I should buy a Powerball ticket this week. Feeling lucky.
    Incoming jsnake! 9114901189866994025426
    Busy weekend. I got em and will post a pic soon. Sorry baby is asleep on me now and messaging from my phone. Can't get to the PC.
    No worries at all..just hope you find one you enjoy!
    Sorry for the delay. These arrived last week. Very nice assortment if you ask me. Love anything Camacho and the others look tasty too. Thanks brother and congrats!