Home General Discussion

Anyone have that feeling....

When you see a good price on a cigars but you know you don't have room for it in your humidor.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I never have that feeling, heck anything can be a humidor, it's the feeling that the cigar budget is severely over blown and I absolutely can't purchase any more that gets me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Oh....there's always room for another cigar as we can make tupperadors, cooladors...where there's a will there's a way.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few words of advice..even giving away 300 cigars doesn't create enough room...so just buy!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Patrickbrick:
    Lol I never have that feeling, heck anything can be a humidor, it's the feeling that the cigar budget is severely over blown and I absolutely can't purchase any more that gets me.
    +1
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaker38:
    When you see a good price on a cigars but you know you don't have room for it in your humidor.
    Nope.
    No idea what you are talking about. ROFL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had that problem! Humi too full has never been an issue for me. Maybe I smoke too much.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Also i am never good at budgeting money towards cigars and i always end up over it in the end.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol there it is.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    When I get that feeling I buy a bunch and it goes away. Think of it as a growing economy or an investment. Actually overstocking has given me some cigars going over 3 years aging now. Like toilet paper, eventually you will use them and unlike toilet paper they get better with age.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I ever have that problem I will remedy it by sending the trouble makers to you.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Beaker38:
    sure, at that point I just buy another cooler
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Beaker38:
    Nope.
    No idea what you are talking about. ROFL!

looks pretty empty to me...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    looks pretty empty to me...
    It's an optical illusion. All the upper shelves slant down, so they all slide down.
    Well, it sounded good in my head. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just means you need a bigger humi

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!