Home General Discussion

Cheap ***?

Ok has any one tried the brand of cigars called cheap *** cigars? If not I would say give them a try only set me back $1.75 and was a good cigar.

Comments

• Cheap B@$tard cigar
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Eh, it's not bad. But it tastes ljke a $2 smoke
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • That is true it is a cheaper cigar and does taste like one but I believe it is a good one I keep them for fishing cigars myself.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    How the heck are ya, Mike?!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Mike, as long as they get you bites when you're fishing it's a good cigar.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Miguel's are a great smoke for less than $2/cigar.... Check them out
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    I used to not be able to taste the differnce between cigars but after smoking some good ones than going to the local store and trying the cheap ones i get half way through the Churchill and i hate to do this but i chuck it. it tastes like garbage. a good cigar i buy for about $2.50 is the 5 Vegas gold.
  • I'm doin good jay how are you we need to burn some together again sometime. Thanks for the sudgestions might try them the next time I come across them.
  • The3Stogies:
    Hey Mike, as long as they get you bites when you're fishing it's a good cigar.
    Yes they do make the fish bite better either that or I'm just really good!!
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    mike for me 2$ stick that taste like a 2$ is not what I would like to smoke unless I was trying to teach my pallet the difference from 2$ and 5$ cigar :). when I fish I prefer to smoke a good stick instead of ruining my fishing with a 2 $ stick that taste like a 2$ stick :) hey but that is just me. I spend 50$ a month for sticks on average.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Imperiales is La Aurora's was very inexpensive 2.00 a stick and box of 25 sold out :) all of them here on CC they look good and sound nice too but will have to ask those who have tried it
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They named a cigar after me? wow! May have to try that out.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    San Miguel's are a great smoke for less than $2/cigar.... Check them out
    Mmm love me some San Miguels

pretty sure they were discontinued though so stock up if you find them

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Hit me up this weekend Mike, maybe Sunday? Saturday is going to be a little busy. Talk to John too.
  • Ok Sunday sounds good goin fishing Saturday anyways after MMA