Home General Discussion
Options

Newb birthday smoke

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I bought a Opus X for a birthday smoke a while back, and after reading many other posts, decided to let it age another year. My question is in regards to my next choice, this 2009 God of Fire Don Carlito. I really want to smoke it, but am a little hesitant. Is this a wasted stick on a relative newbie?

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't buy into the whole newb/experienced smoker thing. If it's a good cigar, you'll enjoy it. Fire it up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let 'er rip fella! You will enjoy it, trust me!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Let 'er rip fella! You will enjoy it, trust me!
    Never had either...read a lot about both. Can't go wrong with any of them!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the OpusX wasnt California expensive, I'd buy a box or 2 and pass them out to the forum.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Don't buy into the whole newb/experienced smoker thing. If it's a good cigar, you'll enjoy it. Fire it up!
    +1

Happy Birthday!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to smoke it then smoke it. I have the same angst from time to time, when the time comes you will know. Happy B-Day, get wasted!
  • Options
    heels0303heels0303 Posts: 53
    Not sure how much of a "newbie" you are, but those are both full strength smokes (especially the Opus)...but as everyone else says, if you want it, go for it.