Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Wine cooler for winedor for sale...

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have an Edgestar 28 bottle thermo electric wine cooler for sale. This is the one I was going to use for my winedor until I found the edgestar 32 bottle dual zone unit. The 32 is a little taller and a couple inches narrower and will fit where I want it to go vs the 28. I was able to have the custom drawers switched to the new unit before them being built. Ok here's the skinny. The unit I bought used and the circuit board went out a month ago. I have since received a new one and installed and it works flawlessly. The 28 only has analog control so I purchased a digital temp unit to control it more precisely. I will include this temp controller and even make up the cords so all you have to do is plug the unit into the stat and then the stat to the wall. You will have to install the temperature probe as I don't know where you will want the actual unit. I was going to do some more stuff to it and can assist / wire some of it up if you are interested. Planned on a low volt computer fan to circulate air on a timer. I have the timer but don't have the fans yet. If you are interested pm me for more details and pricing. I know what I have in it and know I will not get it back. My loss your gain. Let me know. Also note the handle is broke and was broke when I bought it. I was going to order a replacement and just have not yet.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much? Send me a pic? Are you willing to meet in Columbia or do you want to ship it?
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent you a pm.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sent pm
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    send a pm please