Home General Discussion
Options

Anybody want to go in on this with me?

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
As much as I would love to drop $300 on these right now its just not a good time. I will pick up and ship out to you.

http://madison.craigslist.org/clt/4556026491.html
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I see Craigslist my read carefully flag goes up, and if you read this it never mentions cigars, only boxes. I would ask a ton of questions before you buy this.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Patrickbrick:
    Whenever I see Craigslist my read carefully flag goes up, and if you read this it never mentions cigars, only boxes. I would ask a ton of questions before you buy this.
    +1
    IMHO ... Never buy a Craigslist item you cant actually see/feel/inspect could be you will get the boxes (only) or maybe the sticks are in them but dried out/moldy/beetle ridden ??
    Might be that you get them full of Great Beautiful sticks, but man is it worth the risk ?, at least when going through a site like eBay/Amazon there are policies to keep the buyer safe, Craigslist has nothing
    Again just my opinion
  • Options
    It does include cigars already asked. Its about a 30 minute drive so I would go and inspect and determine if its worth it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Ahhh Rgr Rgr, Sorry, I did the "stupid" (Ass-u-me) deal there Sorry Brother :)
    Good luck on a nice purchase
  • Options
    He is willing to sell a box for $125 which is a good price on just one but if I got 3 for $100 a piece thats really good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!