Home Non Cigar Related
Options

We got a new puppy also

Here is a picture of our new English Mastiff. She was born on March 3rd and last week weighed about 37 lbs. She has adjusted well to the house and been excepted by the other dogs. It's never a dull moment with a puppy in the house! photo Athena_zpse7316187.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Beautiful dog! We're looking to get a puppy soon...every child should grow up with a puppy afterall.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good lord that's going to be a huge dog. I love the dark brindle coat.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I agree, kids and puppy are a very good combination!
    ejgorman:
    Wow! Beautiful dog! We're looking to get a puppy soon...every child should grow up with a puppy afterall.

Yeah, it is hard to remember she is just a puppy when she is nearly as tall as our Chocolate Lab. I sometimes feel like she has grown some while I am gone to work.
    james40:
    Good lord that's going to be a huge dog. I love the dark brindle coat.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the dog shots on FB, beautiful and seems very sweet!!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice addition to the family, seems right at home too and look at the feet on her. I'm sure she grows by the day, it's fun to watch those growth spurts too.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgeous dog. Thank God they are gentle, lovable dogs, because they do get big!

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    Gorgeous dog. Thank God they are gentle, lovable dogs, because they do get big!

...and are loyal, very smart and very trainable. Oh, and I think they get really really really big and they think they are lap dogs. Congratulations.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You of course realize that no counter top or humidor will be out of reach.....look at the size of those paws. Can't wait to hear about who gets what side of the bed.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful dog! Is it a pure English mastiff? If so it's going to be huge. Enjoy!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgeous!! How big are the parents?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    My wife is in denial on just how big she is going to get. I keep telling her that we are going to have to be extra careful on what is left on the kitchen counter and table. Seeing as how that is going to be eye level. She is full blooded and AKC registered. We have full breeding rights if we choose that route. She was from a litter of 14 and her Mom weighed about 165 lbs and Dad was pushing 220 lbs. She is going to be an absolute BEAST. When doing research on the breed before getting her I was looking at food consumption. From what I found, and average adult will consume 18-24 cups of dry dog food a day. To put that into perspective, your large measuring cups are only 5 cups...... Needless to say, I have been calling around to the local feed stores to see if I can get a good enough deal on buying food by the pallet to make it worth the trouble.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18-24 cups of dry dog food a day?!?!

WTF is this sh*t?!?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

WTF is this sh*t?!?
    9 x 90 dog rockets!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:

WTF is this sh*t?!?
    She is already eating about 8 cups a day.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is absolutely beautiful brother!!she looks like she gonna be awesome addition to the family. Wishing you heath and happiness.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    danielzreyes:

WTF is this sh*t?!?
    9 x 90 dog rockets!!!

From pooper-scooper to front end loader
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    D@mn Nice pony ... Err Pup there :D
    My buddy next door in high school had one, when he would come up to us, stand up and put his paws on our shoulders - he was taller then me and I was 6' :P
    Super sweetheart though, just a Huge teddy bear. Loved him