Home General Discussion

Newby on the forum here

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
My first post on this forum. I've been savoring cigars for a few years now. I try to keep it to two a day and I like premium med-full smokes. AJ is a great blender. So hello guys and gals, I'll keep my ears open and learn some great stuff about our hobby.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    My first post on this forum. I've been savoring cigars for a few years now. I try to keep it to two a day and I like premium med-full smokes. AJ is a great blender. So hello guys and gals, I'll keep my ears open and learn some great stuff about our hobby.
    if you like AJ, check out DPG.
    welcome to the forum, to the elite of the cigar world, to a group of great guys all passionate about different aspects of cigars.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a DPG Blue toro resting in one of my humidors. I'm waiting for the right moment to light it up. Smoked a San Lotano maduro after supper tonight.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, Rodger!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. Rain is our resident AJ Ho. Look him up
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness sign up for the newsletter it'll give you some great tidbits of information
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! A great bunch of guys around here! I learn new stuff everyday!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome....great bunch of guys around here. You'll find a great home if you are an AJ fan.....bunch of us around here.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    First Warrior:
    if you like AJ, check out DPG.
    welcome to the forum, to the elite of the cigar world, to a group of great guys all passionate about different aspects of cigars.
    As usual wise words from Kuzi. Pretty much anything from DPG/Tatuaje will be a winner. Enjoy your time here and as already stated it's a great group of people.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. First premium I smoked was a Vegas Classic, still a favorite. 2nd was a MOW Virtue, still a favorite. AJ is the master. Always stocked with them but try others, lots of good cigars out there. Pepin Blue is another favorite, always some of them on hand. Just have fun, psssst "Fuente"
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Welcome...you'll love this place.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I appreciate your willingness to share your insights, thoughts and knowledge. There is always more to learn. I've started a wish list of stogies I will be looking for.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the site!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard. I'm new here as well and have enjoyed being involved with the fun activities that go on.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the finest place on earth, well very close to it lol!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the clubhouse. Rules are posted around here somewhere. PM me your address and I'll mail you my copy.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Rules? PM me the rules too, not that I will follow them.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only copies I have of "rules" are xerox copies and I'm not gonna bother typing all that back into my computer but for ANY 'o y'all who wants a copy feel free to PM me your addresses and you'll "get it" in the mail.