Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ever hear the one: 4 Men and a Chihuahua ...

No, not one of "those" stories, get your minds out of the gutter :P

The boys and I (and Lu-Lu - my little 4-5 lb Chihuahua) are all packed and ready to leave out at first light tomorrow morning
2 of of the boys and I, & Lu-Lu :) will be leaving Reno at 6/6:30am, with a quick pit stop in Standish CA to pick up my 3rd son and his gear, then up the Janesville Grade to Antelope Lake for a great weekend.
Antelope Lake CA.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If any O you BOTL are in that area or just in the mood for a nice sunny day's drive and want to come by the campsite for a smoke and a cold one (or 2) ..... will be there Thursday morning to Sunday noonish
------------------ It would be MY PLEASURE to Have a Cigar and Cold beverage waiting for you !!!------------
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just look for the white 1995 ford ranger extended cab (xlt) with a diamond plate bed tool box, & black lumber racks (with or without the green canoe on top- it will probably be in the water the whole time were there)
Not sure if we will end up in the "Lone Rock" or "Long Point" camp sites (they are close camp site circles)

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice of you to invite us to drop by. If I were anywhere close I'd love to meet up and herf. I hope you have Internet access by some form and can post updates and pics of your good times to come in the next few days. Have fun.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    That's not to far from me (3hrs), but I've got family coming in this weekend. Sounds like fun.